Thread: Version 2 Nyko Theater Experience! Mini Review

Blog Entries

Default Version 2 Nyko Theater Experience! Mini Review

Drdragonwolf has posted a mini review of the new Version 2 Nyko Theater Experience!

<blockquote>Just Recently I have received the Nyko Theater Experience Version 2! Here are some pictures below of some new features added to this version 2.

-The obvious difference between the original and the newer is the audio quality. This newer unit has very little to no crackling in the background; much better than the older unit. For those that own a Version 1 Theater Experience, They have noticed that the sound has kind of a crackling noise in the background. This issue was due to a wiring issue that was causing interference when the PSP was being issued power from the built in battery of the Theater Experience.

-The next feature is the On/Off Amplifier button above the left speaker on the unit. The Version 1 unit speakers seemed to be always on, and the unit would drain its battery life incredibly fast. For this newer unit you can shut off the speakers when your traveling with the unit closed it will charge the PSP with the speakers off, then when you have the unit open you can turn on the amplifier for the real experience that this little thing has.

I would highly recommend this product to anybody! Unfortunately there is no release yet for this newer version in the US market, but it should be with in the next month to month and a half. Happy Gaming =)

Drdragonwolf</blockquote>

Thumbs up PSP ROCKS OUTLOUD (and silently with the earbuds)

i want one for my psp... how much does it increase the sound?

how would i get one?, (im in the uk)

Thread Information