Thread: yoshihiro quits sonyxteam & returns to wab

Question yoshihiro quits sonyxteam & returns to wab

hey i just looked on the wab homepage and it says that yoshihiro has quit working with sonyxteam and returned to wab, i wonder what they will release next now?

DCEmu Regular

"

25-10-2005 : Yoshihiro Rejoin WAB TEAM
    AloneTrio and WAB are very proud to announce you that Yoshihiro stoped all psp activity with sonyxteam and rejoin wab.

Yoshihiro wanna let you know that he is working on a Xbox360 Downgrader !!

Do not forget the donation link !!
    But you will have to wait that someone else code it to permit yoshihiro to release it

JOKE RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ kiss you all.... "

that is the post...i have my doubts...

GUYS T

25-10-2005 : Yoshihiro Rejoin WAB TEAM
    AloneTrio and WAB are very proud to announce you that Yoshihiro stoped all psp activity with sonyxteam and rejoin wab.

Yoshihiro wanna let you know that he is working on a Xbox360 Downgrader !!

Do not forget the donation link !!
    But you will have to wait that someone else code it to permit yoshihiro to release it

JOKE RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ kiss you all..."

I really doubt its real...

hey. no one cares. hes a douche. wabs a douche. everyone is being a douche. let them play.. let them be dramatic 3 year olds. dont get sucked into the soap opera that is the psp scene.

DCEmu Rookie

yeah no one really cares after they ditched a highly anticipated project >_>

I give far more respect to mph since there is no bull$#@!, just the real deal.

Wow. Working on a downgrader that's not needed for a system that isn't even out yet.
    I find that comical.

I do love the mph thing but umm Yoshiro did a lot for the scene regardless of if you want to find him and kill him. If it werent for him people wouldnt have any ways now of bypassing the updates if you say pspset it was made after the wab one!!! So the new one didnt work but sonyxteam released it BEFORE gta was released give the man a brake so he ditched the downgrader but he has a life and a right to do whatever he wants.

I do find it funny how they want to release an xbox360 downgrade thats pretty stupid.

I think he probably means something that will make xBox games run on the X360.
    Which is impossible since Microsoft went with a different graphics chip design, and chip design in general in that box is different. The firmware is also different.
    I swear, some "teams" need to hire-on someone who passed high school general English or at least get a good translator for those who's native tongue is not English.

DCEmu Newbie

"JOKE RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ kiss you all.... "

It's a joke, isn't it obvious? Do you think after all the problems they had in the past will they come together once again...? And also, is stated at the last part of the post

yeah I think yoshi's bad name is due to his dealings with a bunch of $#@!heads from certain scenes and not his own doing. Besides which he did do quite a lot on the xbox scene before the psp was even conceived. my earlier comment was about wab who really have contributed nothing to the scene besides delays and flaming individuals like yoshi.

Thread Information