Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: plz help i'm a noob who needs iso help !

plz i need help and no other site seems to offer any help!

plz i need help

There are alot of sites who support piracy talk

PSN ID: splodger15

yes but, why not just do it through pm..... and even so he just needs to get an ISO working. that technically is not piracy talk. the only think in the way of that was where he said he downloaded it from. So yes shame on him for it. woop de doo da day. so please stop arguing about warze talk and help the poor guy.

okay... no piracey m8ts. as i said if its from a umd dont extract. if 'other' otherwise do. then, when u turn on ur psp, go to usb mode. NEXT TO THE FILE THAT SAYS PSP make a folder named ISO, caps. do not stick it in mp_root. (or anywhere else :-)) its at wats called the root of ur mem stick, live where the video and pictures files are, and if u get a homebrew app like irshell goes. so, the file goes at the same location the PSP file is, right next to it. thats where the iso files go in. AND ADMINISTRATORS< I AM JUST GIVIN A TUTORIAL ON WHERE TO PUT THEM> I DID NOT SAY WHERE TO GET THEm... geez... bloody pirates givin us good guys grief... nymore help?

I might as well help out a little.

Since his posts are hard to read for me, I'll just throw the basic answers out here.

Did you extract the ISO from the .RAR file? Also, did you create an ISO folder on the root of the memory stick (where the "PSP" folder is)?

EDIT: Reread the posts, and you've done all this already. I'm not entirely sure what the problem is...

hey, excrutiationx, it depends if u need to extract the .rar file. if its from an unamed source on the internet, then yes, you do. however, if u booted from the umd disk, copied it to ur desktop then tried to post it in ur iso file then u dont need to extract it... that was wat i was trying to say... didn't mean to make it complex... i guess i thought i was bein noob friendly but really i wasnt...

edit- i meant to say iso folder...

oh, and it may seem like a stupid question but crowey u do actually have custom firmware right? i mean, half the people i help tell me they do but end up realizing they dont and they somehow got confused... thx dark-alex!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information