Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: plz help i'm a noob who needs iso help !

Default plz help i'm a noob who needs iso help !

hi
    i have a psp with a custom firmware 3.71 m33 and an iso the iso is a winrar file, i extracted the files in GAME file in my mem stick however my psp doesn't seem to read the iso. is the iso in the write plae if not plz tell me were to put it/ if it is then whate do i need to do ?
    plz help i apreciate that this might be simple but i am still a noob at psp and would realy apreciate any help thnx :-)

okay... since ur a noob who actually has custom firmware as stated, u make a folder on the root of ur psp (next to the file called psp) name it iso, then take the ENTIRE winrar file (dont extract it) and stick it whole into ur iso folder. so ms0:iso:iso game

thank you so much youve been a big help no where else is so helpful

no prob :-) glad to be of help. if u need anything else dont hesitate to ask. my profile may say im a dcemu newbie, but ive been doing psp homebrew and all that for years. in fact ive given at least 20 of my friends custom firmware and helped them out, so yea, if u have nymore questions dont hesitate to ask! oh, off subject but are u a fan of bleach?

wait it didn't work the game still doesnt appear on the menu

okay: tell u wat i need u to tell me everything: the game u have, whether u ripped it from a umd (i assumed that kind of winrar) where u stuck it... aactually for now tell me if u got it off the internet or if u ripped it off the umd... cuz if its from the umd u dont extract it, but if its from the internet then u do, and it'll say blah.iso. sry bout the confusion, but tell me everything uve done... i want to help! o... my reply wont be till later cuz i have to work now... curse u almighty dollar!

because there are to types of isos: ones uve ripped from umds, and ones from the internet. generally the internet ones come in parts, and u stick all the parts in a new file and extract just one of them to get the iso of it to stick it in ur iso file. however if its from a umd then u just drop it into ur iso file, no extraction needed. but tell me everything u have done

right ok so i got it from a site (it was called mega upload .com or summit) and tried to put it in psp :Game and at first tried to extract it the i talked to you and went into a file called mp_root presuming this is what you ment and then i made an iso folder and dropped the iso into that . the game is battle zone and the file is called "battle zone .rar" srry if this is annoying

ISO talk isn't allowed on the forums if any of you have ever checked out the thread you will know.

Mods a clear up is needed I think.

PSN ID: splodger15

what? come on !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information