Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HackInstaller v0.2

DCEmu Newbie

Works like a charm for me ^^ instalt it and testet it whit a GC inport, I am a Pal user btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Boco View Post
    Works like a charm for me ^^ instalt it and testet it whit a GC inport, I am a Pal user btw.
    So you could autoboot the GC game without having to use the wiimote to navigate to the Disc Channel?

If so, I will then dwell into making banners as I no longer will have to fear being banner bricked since I could just autoboot Twilight Princess.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tichinde925 View Post
    So you could autoboot the GC game without having to use the wiimote to navigate to the Disc Channel?

If so, I will then dwell into making banners as I no longer will have to fear being banner bricked since I could just autoboot Twilight Princess.
    You have to go to the Channel, but I tested it whit a USA gc game and it workt like a charm, the healt warning is just a black screen still need to press A button and WII controler to move on, the regon free games thingy works really good, I have a WII whit no Mod chip ore anyhting in it, PAL version 3.2E. instal is easy, really worth it in my eyes.

DCEmu Newbie

I am not putting this anywhere near my Wii until I know a few things.

Can you pick and choose what alterations this will make to your Wii? I would love to run my Japanese Gamecube games on my unmodified PAL Wii, however wouldn't like to loose the Wii System Health and Safety warning or background music. Don't know about anyone else, but I find looking at the health and safety screen a lot more appealing to looking at a black screen.

Does this have the capacity to only alter what I want or does it do the whole process insisting that everything it does is somehow better?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SSUK View Post
    I am not putting this anywhere near my Wii until I know a few things.

Can you pick and choose what alterations this will make to your Wii? I would love to run my Japanese Gamecube games on my unmodified PAL Wii, however wouldn't like to loose the Wii System Health and Safety warning or background music. Don't know about anyone else, but I find looking at the health and safety screen a lot more appealing to looking at a black screen.

Does this have the capacity to only alter what I want or does it do the whole process insisting that everything it does is somehow better?
    You can chouse what yo uwanne instal, really easy, trust me its worth it and Import games work , but read everythign verry good and be sure you have 3.2E

Edit: it works fine on my WII, it dit not brik myn atall, and my USA GC game from FFCC and Animal crossisng works really wel only have a black bar at the buttom of my TV.
    Last edited by Boco; August 6th, 2008 at 22:12.

DCEmu Newbie

if this can play burned imports, then it's the best thing

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cashboxz02 View Post
    if this can play burned imports, then it's the best thing
    I don't believe this will allowed for that and will not be incorporated as that would lead to even more problems (piracy) if Burned disk played.

I don't think this forums enjoyed the talk of playing burned games (regardless if is an import or not). Reason I enjoy reading them as they aren't pro-piracy (at least the Wii threats I heard...outside of emulating old systems that is)

Well, if there is a version for NTSC ill try it..
    is there a downgrader for NTSC 3.3?

Quote Originally Posted by daknight View Post
    I don't believe this will allowed for that and will not be incorporated as that would lead to even more problems (piracy) if Burned disk played.

I don't think this forums enjoyed the talk of playing burned games (regardless if is an import or not). Reason I enjoy reading them as they aren't pro-piracy (at least the Wii threats I heard...outside of emulating old systems that is)
    I just want to know if it will conflict with a installed modchip, as most mod chips have their own region patching. ( which fails. )

He's asking if it lets you play imports on mod chipped Wii's.

Sorry if this a disallowed topic, just delete.

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

Can it be installed via brew channel ???by renaming to boot.dol and running it from there ??? And can all changes be reversed ? thanks in advance peeps
    Last edited by The_Ultimate_Eggman; August 7th, 2008 at 13:59.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information