Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Team Xtender Teach You How To Make PSPOnTV

Blog Entries

Smile Team Xtender Teach You How To Make PSPOnTV

Team Xtender have posted a rather amusing article on how to make your own PSP To TV Device, here goes:

<blockquote>Take a camera with a video output and a piece of cardboard…cut the cardboard into the shape of a pyramid and hey presto you have created the PSPOnTV! Forget forking out 100 bucks for a high school type DIY project which will have many flaws as we will kindly illustrate to you below -:

NO dual shock PS2 controller support – that means you will have to try and play your PSP games on the big screen with a top-heavy and bulky PSP. Forget about going to the GYM, you can conduct those bicep curls whilst playing GTA: LCS with the PSPOnTV. Let’s not forget it’s other purpose as a chin rest after your hard workouts ;-).

Once you actually clip on the PSPonTV there will be minimal thumb space on your PSP, ultimately this will hamper your gaming experience considerably. Would you spend your hard earned cash on a device which will actually make your gaming experience inferior? We didn’t think so!

We have noticed Blaze’s attempt into the market, which rather unfortunately does look like a clone of PSPOnTV. Don’t be fooled by these inferior devices, they will be cloned by the masses as they are incredibly simple to make as we explained in the first few lines to an extent. There is only one minor flaw with the PSP2TV and that is the install is slightly harder, but the benefits of being able to use your dual shock controllers as well as a smooth direct capture far outweigh this minor disadvantage. This is no secret, and to hear our so called competition continuously use this ‘voiding warranty rant’ as ammunition just gets so mundane…

There is only one thing you can be sure of in the PSP to TV adapter market, our PSP2TV is the best solution for your big-screen PSP needs. Nothing else will ever come close the unparalleled success of the PSP2TV .

Stay tuned for an installation video coming up soon, the install only took 14 minutes to complete – 14 minutes for a trouble free PSP movie and gaming experience on the big screen.

P.S Did we mention that the PSP2TV will be ready for shipping to all our power sellers by the middle of next week?</blockquote>

Preorders your PSP2TV from Divineo China

DCEmu Newbie

WOW REALLY? Now take that price down some serious voltage and maybe I'll consider it. Untill then I'd rather deal with the pyrimid.

PRICE DICTATES EVERYTHING GREEDY Turds

theres anone out for like $49 anyways

LOL it sounds like they are a little nervous that people rather spend 50 bucks not a 120.00 bucks sure the 120 dollar one sounds better but who needs three faceplates drop two of the face plates give me the one i need and sell the thing for 79.99. price is everthing

Blog Entries

yeah price and ease of use will beat probably the better quality

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by slayer2psp
    LOL it sounds like they are a little nervous that people rather spend 50 bucks not a 120.00 bucks sure the 120 dollar one sounds better but who needs three faceplates drop two of the face plates give me the one i need and sell the thing for 79.99. price is everthing
    80 bucks wouldn't be bad to spend at all. That wouldn't be sacrificing money for too many games and it would be pretty bitchen, even if the faceplate does void the hell out of my Logitech case.

Default Really want PSP on TV

I really, REALLY want to play my PSP on the big screen, but I don't think either of these companies are giving me a viable option. I agree that it will be difficult to play games with that clunky box on top of my PSP but I also hate the idea of voiding my warranty and having a 300 dollar brick.

I think I'm doomed to wait until Sony gives us the answer maybe via the PS3.

That whole statement seemed petulant and childish to me and they didnt say it wont void your warranty because it does. Grow up, be a man and lower your price if you want to compete in the market.

Hmm I think the price may be high but you get what you pay for and the cheap ones look, well CHEAP.

I can't imagine the picture quality of the $49 one being up to par at all.

I personally don't want to play my PSP on my TV (I like a nice sharp image not a crappy transfered blurr one, plus I have an Xbox, Gamecube and PS2 to play on my TV) but if I did I would get the one that did it right.

Plus being able to use a proper anologue with it would be one of the few benefits.

You know, I think I might have actually considered buying this piece if the extension wasn't preventing me from my playgear pocket...

Crappy image quality, here I come! :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information