Thread: Burnout Legends DS - Video Trailer

Blog Entries

Default Burnout Legends DS - Video Trailer

New screens and a video trailer of Burnout Legends for the DS.

Screens below and check out the video at --> http://www.ngcfrance.com/

Cool, i dont like my driving view clutterd with crap. i like the map and damage on the bottom screen.

Very cool i say :-D

We'll just see how it compares graphically and gameplay-wise with the PSP version.

Quote Originally Posted by iball
    We'll just see how it compares graphically and gameplay-wise with the PSP version.
    you'll find you're a lot happier when everything in life isn't a competition. will it prove something particularly if one looks better?

if you feel you need to feel be validated by having a console that looks better than another? if you're that worried that you've wasted money on a console that you hope another one crashes and burns to justify your purchase then you probably need to get out more.

DCEmu Newbie

hehe /agree

Quote Originally Posted by souLLy
    you'll find you're a lot happier when everything in life isn't a competition. will it prove something particularly if one looks better?

if you feel you need to feel be validated by having a console that looks better than another? if you're that worried that you've wasted money on a console that you hope another one crashes and burns to justify your purchase then you probably need to get out more.
    Your point?
    I own BOTH a DS and a PSP.
    By your way of thinking, a game that has crappy graphics and gameplay is a GOOD thing?
    I don't need any "validation" of one or the other. What I DON'T want to see are crappy games for EITHER system, as that devalues the purchased equipment. A gaming system with nothing but crappy titles isn't much of a gaming system at all. Case in point, the Gizmondo. See also the N-Gage. GoldenEye DS and Smart Bomb ring any bells? Bombs those games are.

Quote Originally Posted by iball
    Your point?
    I own BOTH a DS and a PSP.
    By your way of thinking, a game that has crappy graphics and gameplay is a GOOD thing?
    I don't need any "validation" of one or the other. What I DON'T want to see are crappy games for EITHER system, as that devalues the purchased equipment. A gaming system with nothing but crappy titles isn't much of a gaming system at all. Case in point, the Gizmondo. See also the N-Gage. GoldenEye DS and Smart Bomb ring any bells? Bombs those games are.
    What part of my post above gave you the impression that i find poor graphics/gameplay positive? Neither the DS or PSP are of any risk of becoming utterly obsolete systems any time in the near future for obvious reasons, so I'm not entirely sure what you are worried about- every system has it's fair share of crap games (as I'm sure you're aware with the current PSP lineup).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you or did you not post in this thread (the only ds thread you've posted in for a very long time) simply to troll and make a point that you think the psp is better than the ds?

Are you that insecure about your PSP purchase that you have to justify it in this way?

Guys Theyre Just Games Enjoy Them Dont Hate Them Or Treat Them Like Real People

Thread Information