New version of the rom manager for PC.
- added: batcher scanner option: deep hash scan mode (sha1/md5/crc32)
- misc: changed the max value for auto-memory functionality to 0 < n < min max_*available*_physical_memory/2, 1GB)
- misc: for name/hash clashes within a parent/clone relationshop you can now choose between: forcing split merge mode and removing parent/clone relationship.
- misc: minor correction in dir2dat checkbox layout
- fixed: ` in dats (used internally for setsubfolders) aren't replaced with "'"
- fixed: 7z/rar adding/removing files fails for file starting with "-"
- fixed: dats with "forcepacking modes = no" still create compressed files with fix missing
Thanks to 1Emulation for the news.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)