Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SMS V0.5 (Sega GameGear and Master System Emulator by Yoshihiro)

Quote Originally Posted by dman32
    iball I would love to know why do you care about such things? if you didn't help make it..then why do you care who gets credit and who doesn't. If you're gonna start questioning ethics why not question something thats important...the cost of gas? sweat shops that have kids working in 3rd world countries....I think its nuts you waste your time by questioning who did what on the homebrew scene..when actually it doesn't effect you one way or the other. There is so much whining on these boards instead of being thankful that someone did something that you're not gonna do. I for one thank all homebrew/emulator devs...they are a god send and I really don't care about their ethics...I just care that they continue to do great work.
    Exactly my thoughts.

DCEmu Newbie

Then... we should never be whining about anything... We should just be grateful. It's a shame if they steal credits or anything like that i think that's problem between them, the credit thief and the stole credit owner, and none of us should get between them. That's their business
    Also, fame is not everything in this world. If you did it, be proud of it that's all that you need.

DCEmu Rookie

Yep you shouldn't care...they are not making money off of it...so who cares. Its not like how the two guys who didnt really make the matrix...got all that money...well they got sued..and had to pay allot of money. This is FREE...you can't sure for somethings thats FREE...so why should anyone care who made it. I know I don't.

DCEmu Newbie

I for one have been waiting for an update for a while, im hoping to see some form of state save so i can save some of the RPG's that i soo love playing on the SMS, i think its a matter of time before the speed is enhanced, yoshihiro, could you please add something like this? i think you would be making quite a few people very happy if you did.

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks Yoshihiro, i love master system !!!

would post but im to busy on mickeys castle of illusion lol

no saving yet? darn =/

unfortunately i'm a lamer who can't seem to beat every game in one sitting

though i beat sonic chaos... it was easy until that goddamn final boss! hehe

im lovin it not long and sms emu will b as good as the megadrive\genesis and snes ones out there cooooool

Quote Originally Posted by dman32
    iball I would love to know why do you care about such things? if you didn't help make it..then why do you care who gets credit and who doesn't. If you're gonna start questioning ethics why not question something thats important...the cost of gas? sweat shops that have kids working in 3rd world countries....I think its nuts you waste your time by questioning who did what on the homebrew scene..when actually it doesn't effect you one way or the other. There is so much whining on these boards instead of being thankful that someone did something that you're not gonna do. I for one thank all homebrew/emulator devs...they are a god send and I really don't care about their ethics...I just care that they continue to do great work.
    For board that doesn't support piracy, which is good, why is supporting "piracy" of source code a "good" thing again?
    Again, the guy who wrote the original MasterGear program never gave Yoshi the source code to port this. He's never heard of the guy. He sure didn't give him his permission.
    So you're saying you support piracy of everything but PSP ISOs?

DCEmu Newbie

oi dont listen to iball he is basically a pussy who doesnt do piracy... well at least he claims that

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information