Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SMS V0.5 (Sega GameGear and Master System Emulator by Yoshihiro)

DCEmu Rookie

iball, WHO GIVES A $#@!!!?? That is the point these people are making and I agree. If you don't like it, nobody's holding a gun to your head, DON'T DOWNLOAD IT! I bet you use Sonyxteam's version changer or wab's version changer right?!

Just let it go, it's not worth bitching about who did what with what anymore. Just be happy this $#@! is free. If Yoshi was charging for it THEN we'd be more concerned about Yoshi's source and what not, but until then enjoy what comes for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Psphreak
    iball, WHO GIVES A $#@!!!?? That is the point these people are making and I agree. If you don't like it, nobody's holding a gun to your head, DON'T DOWNLOAD IT! I bet you use Sonyxteam's version changer or wab's version changer right?!

Just let it go, it's not worth bitching about who did what with what anymore. Just be happy this $#@! is free. If Yoshi was charging for it THEN we'd be more concerned about Yoshi's source and what not, but until then enjoy what comes for free.
    It's still "piracy". Or do you mean that because it somehow doesn't "hurt" Sony like all the evil ISOs supposedly do, that it's OK to steal someone else's source code and claim it as your own?
    Didn't Yoshi do this before?
    This site doesn't provide links to "pirated" ISOs, why is it providing links to a program made from stolen source code?

DCEmu Newbie

ok ill admit this is childish... but still

iball is a pussy iball is a pussy iball is a pussy iball is a pussy

does anyone want to join in with me?

Quote Originally Posted by H3NCH
    ok ill admit this is childish... but still

iball is a pussy iball is a pussy iball is a pussy iball is a pussy

does anyone want to join in with me?
    Again, your command of the English language is laughable.
    You lack the intelligence to engage in a proper debate.
    You act like a small child. What's wrong? Did mommy and daddy not show you enough "love" today? You were molested by a family member, weren't you?
    I find it strange that you feel you can talk about something you've never seen in real life outside of the National Geographics you steal from the library and whack-off to in your treehouse.

lol cant we jus all play (psp) nicely fellas?

you friggin wankers! omg! the person that released the sms emulator for psp is a total friggin genious! needs to be given a medal! i personaly cant wait untill the speed issue is fixed so i can finnaly play Y's on my psp! so thank you for making a sms emulator! . . . now on to the larger problem . . . IBALL! wtf are you talking about! this dude made the greatest emulator ever and your complaining about ethics. . . he got the source code and ported it, either that or he decompiled the original emulator, but i doubt that it was "piracy" and evin if it was, who gives a crap! your the only one i have seen on here complaining about the emulator, it is pure genous that someone made sms on psp. . . the single greatest console system on the single greatest hand held system! common give the guy a break! and stfu! . . .

THE GREATEST EMULATOR FOR PSP IS PSPSMS!
    thank you

I really love the hypocrisy and double-standards that go on in some of these threads.

whoa ok so back on topic, it seems like ur enjoyin this emu jman 420 any game suggestions that work ok with it?

DCEmu Rookie

I never did the play the Sega Master System, any good fighting/action/adventure games you guys recommend?

iball, I know of what Yoshi did all too well way back in the day. The whole situation was just full of idiotic people feeding off of a "downgrader". I know what you're saying by comparing stolen code with stolen isos. If this is an issue with the article posted, pm Wraggster about it, unless you like to attract more attention to Yoshi. One suggestion, let it go, these people aren't getting money for it. Have fun as I don't see any milestones reached in emulation anytime soon.

DCEmu Newbie

definately worth checking out.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information