Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SMSPlus v1.2 SMS / Game Gear Emulator

whoa hes got ur back up a bit, just chill geezer, if your really bothered make a better one from an open source and his will be thrown into the shadows (well i suppose cswindles already done that but we still chatting bout it so wtf why not!)

DCEmu Regular

This topic page is for CSwindle's awesome SMS port. Please talk about Yoshi stealing code elsewhere. There are already other topics being posted about his emu. Talk about it there. All we need to do is make suggestions and praise to CSwindle about "his" amazing SMS emu. I know how you feel Iball but you've mentioned it in other topics. Lets just keep this focused on SMS Plus.

DCEmu Newbie

I really loved this emulator ! The SMS is my favorite system of all! But still, it needs to have the save/loadstate done to be 100% perfect ! If you aren't having time to work this out, i'm willing to help ! I already have a smsplus source version with savestate implemented, so I don't think it will be impossibly difficult to port it, using some psp source examples :S ! (it's just what I think, I might be terribly wrong ^,^)

I'm just eager to play my favorites with possibility to stop and continue cos I don't have time to play then to the end at once like I had before ! :S heheeh

Thanks again for the awsome emulator ! =D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information