Thread: Desperately looking for duke nukem 3D psp port source code!

DCEmu Newbie

Exclamation Desperately looking for duke nukem 3D psp port source code!

As much as I love playing Duke Nukem on my psp, there are just some things I want to fix/add. I downloaded the port Stereomike did, when reading the readme It says the source code is located at: http://thesaint.mine.nu/~stereomike/...3d_src_psp.zip But the site seems to be down. Can ANYONE find me this source code or the source code to ANY duke nukem psp port?! I'm really hoping to find it and add network support so you can play some multiplayer!

DCEmu Coder

Read this thread here: http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=7243

That discusses the latest D3D as compiled by yours truly, but the main improvement was from the new SDL and PSPGL I made over at ps2dev with TV support. To use the source in the thread, you'll also need the patch to PSPGL and SDL I posted at ps2dev (use search).

DCEmu Newbie

I found the source in that thread (www.68kshrine.net/temp/jfbuildandduke.zip) But the ZIP is passworded. Help?

DCEmu Coder

Read the WHOLE thread. I made changes to the source... you'll find that on mediafire in a post toward the end of the thread.

Incidentally, that old jfduke code is pretty nasty... very buggy and unstable. You'd be better off to work on a new port based on the eduke32 code.

DCEmu Newbie

Will do! Thanks.

Thread Information