Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NDSE -- First Commercial DS Emulator!

Default NDSE -- First Commercial DS Emulator!

;D

After hours of coding and testing i have finally got a rather stable emulation of metroid prime hunters:first hunt!!

I am very proud of this project and will be releasing the beta version so you can check it out for yourself!

if you wish to see screenshots then please ask!

Thankyou

P.S. i'm currently working on two different roms(zoo keeper and mario 64)..
    I'll give you an update soon!

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

Default Re: NDSE -- First Commercial DS Emulator!

i would have too see before i belive, sorry :P

no problem,i'll post some shots shortly

thanks

matt

DCEmu Newbie

Well sorry but even screenshots aren't really worth anything. Believe me i could make you believe that i emulated the DS on my audio system easily. I guess the only thing that could show if it's real or not is a demo of your emulator. now about having the rom to test it it's another thing hehe.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

well you can tell from at pic if you know what your looking for, but yeah they can be faked. other than that could you tell how you did it, what chip you have emulated and how? anything technical?

i managed to get the rom using an nds dock which i recently had shipped in from hong kong, this sends an nds through usb,i can give you an exact size of the file if you wish!

By the way guys,don't trouble me about the dock,it was manufactured by a rare japanese company called kontiki.

ok guys,just uploading the image,wont be a second!

Currently emulated:

Graphics using MIST plugin

Frames by using MIST

Other Various Plugins supportes graphics

I Have NOT Found A Way To Emulate Using Audio,Just The First Lot Of Frames Running At 16.88 FPS.I Can Emulate Up To The First Cutscene After Starting Morph Ball Training Mode,Then It Sadly Freezes Up,Currently Working On The MIST C++ Code,Just Needs Polishing In Certain Areas!

oh yes,and also and emulation of the touch screen!

Dream Coder

[quote author=Fantastic link=board=NDS;num=1109001490;start=0#5 date=02/21/05 at 17:25:16]i managed to get the rom using an nds dock which i recently had shipped in from hong kong, this sends an nds through usb,i can give you an exact size of the file if you wish!

By the way guys,don't trouble me about the dock,it was manufactured by a rare japanese company called kontiki.[/quote]

the kontiki was the name of an archaeologist's attempt to recreate a reed ship that could be used to travel from mainland south america to easter island (in an attempt to see if it would be possible for the native population there to have migrated from south america). and no i didnt have to do a search to find that out =P.

also, what's MIST?
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

look,i didn't name the company,maybe there aim is to send thier work worldwide, mist is the plugin used to emulate the visual side of the emulator!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information