Eke-Eke has released a new version of the Genesis Emulator for the Nintendo Wii and Nintendo Gamecube
Heres whats new:
- YM2612(MAME): fixed LFO phase update for CH3 special mode: fix sound effects in Warlock & Aladdin (thanks to AamirM)
- YM2612(MAME): fixed EG attenuation level on "KEY ON": fix Ecco 2's splash sound
- YM2612(MAME): fixed SSG-EG emulation: fix Bubba'n Stix (Track 5) and many others
- YM2612(MAME): replaced sample interpolation with libsamplerate support, High Quality mode is now more accurate
- implemented cycle-accurate HINT timings: every timing sensitive games/demos are now *finally* working fine
- fixed a bug affecting CRAM/VSRAM DMA timings
- fixed Sprite Attribute Table address mask for VRAM writes
- improved accuracy of 68k access to Z80: fix music in Pacman 2 when entering PAUSE menu
- disabled "Address Error" emulation when UMK3 hack is loaded: fix game crashing after a round ends up
- added support for some more unlicensed games: Pocket Monster, King of Fighter 98, Soul Blade (credits to Haze)
- improved Menacer emulation: fix lightgun support in Body Count & T2: The Arcade Game
- added Konami Justifier emulation: fix lightgun support in Lethal Enforcers 1 & 2
- added Sega Mouse emulation (Populous 2, Body Count, Shangai 2, Fun'n Games, ...)
- added Wiimote support for Menacer/Justifier/Mouse
- added DVD support in Wii mode (no modchip required)
- added "Gun cursor" option to enable/disable gun position display
- added "Invert Mouse" option to invert Sega Mouse vertical axe (required by some games)
- improved Controller options: Wiimote/Nunchuk and Classical Controllers can now be affected separately to ANY player
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
the previous version ran perfectly
this one freezes when i try to load it on the HBC
it doesn't freeze on my HBC.....
just a little question, is it possible to play with 2 menacer or 2 justifiers? I tried Lethal Enforcer 1 and 2 and I can only control with the second controller.... the first must use the gamepad only it seems.
Doesn't freeze on HBC for me either.
Also, i noticed something. Its not detecting my Classic Controller Automatically. It will, for the menu, but if i want to use it in a game, i need to go to Emulator Options>>Controls Options>>(then i set the Wiimote 1 to Classic 1).
I hope this is fixed in the next release.
ok...i figured out the problem
it was my SD card
the emulator runs fine and looks good
i can finally play Aladdin without the sound messing up!!!
any chance this emulator could support sega cd/sega 32x games in the future?
Do all your latest emulators that support DVD have compatibility with Dual Layer discs?
Thanks and keep up the GREAT work!!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)