Thread: Bof 3 canceled as of now

DCEmu Newbie

Default Bof 3 canceled as of now

As if anything theres always drama. Gherudos of ps2modz and me have been arguing over a stupid issue to the point where we dont talk anymore.This didnt really damper bof3 at all. However me and Monkey havent talked in awhile either. Untill further notice Bof3 is canceled. I'm still working on it and things are still being done but if a release comes out its just pure luck. I have no harsh feelings towards Gherudos or ps2modz paradise. Its a great site with tons of valuable information for learning. However Gherudos doesn't see other people as his equals and thinks that he's a big shot and deserves more respect than others just because of the rip kits and hacks he's done. I on the other hand see things in a different way. I think all people shouldnt be respected merely for the things they do but, for the person they are.

~ Bof3 Translation project cancelation November 21, 2005 ~

All orginal tools will be released for editing bof3 shortly. This will give people the ablity to continue on with our work to a point. There are still many huge issues which are being worked on but if we never continue on it will give you a good starting point go being with.

Sorry for being a huge let down and dissopointment.

-- link removed --

NGPSP Author

Umm... Breath of Fire 3 is not dropped or canceled.

I've just been busy with work & meetings.

DCEmu Newbie

jus wanted to say the eur one is coming out next week here (uk as listed on game site) so there wont be any need for translation so is tales of eternia.

Thread Information