bakablah has updated Psilocybeing’s pIRC app, heres whats new:
Revision history from version 0.3
- Improved stability, would not crash after first couple minutes of joining
- added ctcp version autoreply
- able to tell the difference (and to show it) between channel message and private message
- can tell the difference to:
- Notice message
- Action messages (/me slaps joe bloke around a bit with a trout)
- Join/Part/Quit messages
- Fixed a bug where the program would crash when it joins a specific type of irc server (Unreal3.2.3)
- much importantly! much more colorful and pretty than the previous version!
- improved channel joining time!
pIRC is an application that allows you to connect to IRC with your PSP via WiFi. This was all based upon Danzel’s peldet program. To connect with your PSP you must have a WiFi connection and edit the file named ‘config’ with an IP address, port, nickname and channel.
Download via the comments.