Thread: PSP Bootscreen Replacement

Default PSP Bootscreen Replacement

Hi folks!
    Does anybody know a way to get rid of this annoying bootscreen ? I mean this:
    *bling, PSP logo showng, fading out, starting game*

Wanted to replace it with a Nintendo startup, but found nothin. Please help

DCEmu Newbie

there is homebrew that you can run that removes it and makes it just load the game but it only works on 1.5 atm so if you dont have it your out of luck

i dont get your post. i want the name
    I have downgraded my PSP when the first downgrader came out and since then I never ever runned an upgrade or downgrade since then So.. please give me the anem of the program Theme PSP does not include it.

Use xflash, i think, personnally, its the safest app to use, and you can do alot more, as for the nintendo bootscreen you may be out of luck.

u do run a rusk of bricking your psp when u do this, since ur writing to the flash. and if u do, dont do it a lot, because ur only supposed to write to the flash yourself, a few times from what ive heard.

DCEmu Old Pro

x flash is the best IMO (but then again, ive only ever used xflash), the nintendo ds gameboot did appear here for a while after it was made, but i think it was deleted after it was decided that, having being made with sonys leaked tools, it wasa illegal (just try google)

psp_iz_my_system: ive heard that about flashing stuff to your psp as well, but i dont get it, after all if that was the case updating your psp would be just as bad (in theory, maybe not reality) as it also flashes (an awful lot) to your psp memory

Quote Originally Posted by psp_iz_my_system
    u do run a rusk of bricking your psp when u do this, since ur writing to the flash. and if u do, dont do it a lot, because ur only supposed to write to the flash yourself, a few times from what ive heard.
    actually that's not true, i have had my psp for about a week now, and have written to the flash about 50 times. Probably more

Quote Originally Posted by psp_iz_my_system
    There is always a risk of writing to flash but there should be no problem when doing this correctly under xflash.

I don't know where you heard that its not good to write to the flash frequently because that is 100% not true.

i havnt seen a nintendo gameboot but when the tools were leaked im sure someone made one i seen a mario one on psp-hacks and alot more though these gameboots are illegal i think so use them at your own risk and im not tellin u to use them cuz i want no trouble from sony lol and dcemu

Thread Information