Thread: Nintendo DS Fans Have a Hot New Color for the Fall: Metallic Silver

NDS Nintendo DS Fans Have a Hot New Color for the Fall: Metallic Silver

via IGN

Image from Joystiq

In some venues, silver is the color of second place. For Nintendo DS, silver is No. 1. Starting Sept. 7, Metallic Silver joins the Nintendo DS color palette. The new Metallic Silver version makes a nice addition to any tech collection, whether you're a gadget hipster or fashionista. Watch for the Metallic Silver DS to be featured in the new upcoming Nintendo DS print ad featuring actress Liv Tyler.

Millions of people around the world, from core gamers to new players, have discovered Nintendo DS. Some like to play traditional games like New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart DS or The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Others use it to train their brains with Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day or solve puzzles with Crosswords DS. With a library of more than 600 games in every conceivable genre, there's a game or experience for everyone.

:shrug: it looks almost just the same colour as an avaragee "ds" not lite but its nuthin im that impressed by...

same but a bit shinier

Oh yes! That's exactly what I wanted. Oh wait, it's not. Give me a new DS, not just a new color. If I really wanted that color I would have bought a new case, or painted it.

Thread Information