Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zelda DS

DCEmu Newbie

Default Zelda DS

I have had a look on the web for information relating to Zelda DS. I know its a while before it gets released but does anyone know if it is going to be 2D or 3D. I am guessing that it will be 3D i.e. similar to ocarina of time on the nintendo 64. Also has anyone heard of rumours about a ports of the nintendo 64 zelda titles. I am looking forward to the new made for DS zelda game but ports of the nintendo 64 titles would be excellent.

Thanks

forgetmenot

Default Re: Zelda DS

I am also looking forward to Zelda ds ;D i also think its gonna be 3d and i dont want the same old 64 zelda games i want new adventures and most of all i want it to be online!

Blog Entries

or at least some type of game where people that are near you can join you in some massive rpg world.

forgetmenot

Zelda shouldent be a RPG. it should stay the same as wind waker

DCEmu Rookie

i think it should be like the one on n64 with a different story but that type of game cos it was so good!!

my idea for a game is to have a storie mode when you level up and to have a seperate online multiplayer bit so it would be half rpg half mmorpg!! it would be so cool!! i would love Ragnarok to make it that would rule!! (if you have not played ragnarok goto http://www.ragnarokonline.com/ and try it out!! you can play a free 7day trial and if you dont get addicted im amazed!!)

i also think that nintendo should make a solid cable link from p.c to DS with a adator! they could make it 1 end usb and the other go into the GBA slot so peole could have a solid connection and not have 2 fork out loads of £$£$£ to get wireless inet just for the inet play!

well these my 2 pence!

forgetmenot

I want the zelda to be like the windwaker but online and a new storyline

DCEmu Rookie

i dont i hated th cell shaded windwaker graphics!! i want 1 like the n64 but with a different storyline!!

forgetmenot

Windwaker was sooo cool. it had great cartoony graphics.and it was so much fun sailing with the seagulls. and happy $#@! like that so dont dis the windwaker. and i prefer majoras mask over ocarina of time because you can were the bunny hood to make u run fast and that was fun ;D

DCEmu Rookie

[quote author=forgetmenot link=board=NDS;num=1099990606;start=0#7 date=12/17/04 at 10:47:48]it had great cartoony graphics[/quote]
    NOOOO i hated them!! i like the originality of them but i think they could have been so much better if dont normally!

forgetmenot

Well to bad because they have already agreed to make zealda a cartoon from now on

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information