Thread: A flashcard to play DS games

Default A flashcard to play DS games

First of all, I'll ask you to cut the bullcrap. I don't want to know which people like the best, the most popular or the cheaper, I want to know which is the best and if there's any other still not released that's sure to be better.

I hear CycloDS, but I'm not sure, I'm completely out of the loop on the DS hacking scene...

About those Slot 2 carts, I still don't have a DSLite, only a Phat one, and I'm not sure if I'll get a Lite or wait for a next model... And it seems that most of these are made for Lites...

I'd also appreciate store suggestions that have reasonable prices and ship internationally ^^

CycloDS (Asking nicely gets more detailed answers).

I know I sounded a bit trollish, my bad XD

Looking through the internets I've read about the CycloDS... It seems to be the best option.

But now I want to know about which stores have the best price and ships the tin box internationally(I've seen 2 well known ones that don't )

Any card (except perhaps the GnM) will play DS homebrew games fine. If you're talking about commercial games then we cannot help you.

I actually have my eyes on Cave Story DS, which has Pixel's seal of approval and seems to be nearing completition.

But it wouldn't hurt to do the same as I do with my PSP and try commercial games before I buy them and avoid wasting money...(I do buy the ones I like though, I'm a collector)

Thread Information