Thread: CheatDevice v0.2 for Liberty City Stories

Blog Entries

Default CheatDevice v0.2 for Liberty City Stories

Edison Carter has released a new version of the GTA:LCS Trainer for PSP.

Heres whats new:

Teleport works whether you're on foot or in a car. If you're in a car, I had to make it stabalize it for a few seconds or else it would often get tipped over or flipped around. It stabalizes for 2 seconds teleporting within an island, 18 seconds going from island to island. If you're parked on a slant, it's kinda interesting when you come out of teleport.

I added teleport locations for well known landmarks and mission pickup locations. I haven't finished the Shoreside Vale missions, so those may not be complete. I didn't include teleport locations for the insides of the safehouses because you just fall into nothing unless you're teleporting from there. It seems once you leave the interior, it goes away. They do appear to be located inside their buildings where they are represented to be.

Instead of walk through walls, I'm doing step through walls. Go up to a wall facing it and go to the menu and press X on Step Through Wall. It'll move you 1 meter forward. You can do a fun standing walking thing if you hold X down. (was there a music video that had this in it?)

Power Jump allows you to fly around using the jump button. Press and hold SQUARE to jump and keep jumping, then pump the SQUARE button to stay level. I added a little forward velocity to keep you going. Feels a lot like the Matrix jumping from rooftop to rooftop this way. It does have the power to shove you through a roof if you want to walk through ceilings. This gives you the ability to explore everywhere, inside buildings and above the height limit. A lot of buildings are not solid above a certain height. The one I'm standing on in the picture I think is the highest solid building.

Download via comments

So. Very. Awesome. Trying it out the moment I save my game.

EDIT:
    YES! THANK YOU! Finally. I can just teleport to the safehouses!

DCEmu Regular

the uk save works on australian version of gta- confirmed

DCEmu Newbie

YOU ROCK MAN! I love this! Keep it up you can go down in history!

hey i just downloaded this cheat device(it is awsum) but it will not spawn bikes right, they will have really small wheels and if you try to get on them your game will crash, has anyone else had this problem?

PSP User

Unfortunately, that happens to everyone.

Thread Information