Thread: Nintendo DS wifi

DCEmu Newbie

Default Nintendo DS wifi

Hi - i have had a nintendo ds pretty much since the day of the US release. I've got 4/5 games and for the most part i am very happy with the DS - some good looking games coming out soon which is the only complaint i have so far - lack of quality.

Anway - i think one of the exciting things about the DS is the opportunity to link up wirelessy and play other people. However - i dont know anyone else with a DS and am very interested in playing people over the internet just like XBOX live. i have a wireless network at home and was wondering if anyone had come across any information regarding when it will be possible to connect to the internet via my wireless network for online gaming. I have done quite a few searches but with no luck.

Any information would be great - thanks ;-)

DCEmu Rookie

Default Re: Nintendo DS wifi

at the mo there is not yet a way to play over the inet but nintendo are working with Square Enix (maker of the Final Fantasy series) to get a game online in the first quater of this year!

But unofficially Xlink Kai are getting close! have a look here
    http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/vie...638026b6a289b4

zaneblade, why aren't you banned yet you have talked about backups and have those two goddy banners, just keep breakin' da rulez. what ever

DCEmu Rookie

[quote author=krowstrife link=board=NDS;num=1106037182;start=0#2 date=01/18/05 at 12:40:33]zaneblade, why aren't you banned yet you have talked about backups and have those two goddy banners, just keep breakin' da rulez. what ever[/quote]

if i get banned i accept why and acpreciate the decision made by the admin!

in my defence not to a i swear i am completly telling the truth

i have now changed my sig but did not relasied it was a rule so im sorrey if i angered anyone!

i didnt know about the rule on asking about the babkups

i realise you wont believe me but were is that posted?? i only ever go into the DS, psp, ps2 and GC forum! o and i looked ito the gizmondo and xbox at the beggining but have not been in thre since!

if i do get banned all i would like to say is thanks every1 and cya all soon!

Thread Information