Hi guys,
I'm new here, my friend reccomended me. I currently do not have a PS2 slim but I AM buying one, I assure you. I've read this other thread:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...hreadid=570039 *nine months old*

and it says Pacific Mall is a bad place to get a PS2 slim modded because it burns the laser out, I don't know if this is still true as it's December now.

I go to Pacific Mall quite often and I don't really care if the mod chip they give me is a clone, as long as it works and does not damage my PS2 slim in any way.

Are their any other places to get it modded in Toronto? Where would I go? How much? The main thing is that it doesn't damage the PS2 slim, I want it to work for years

I'm also willing to buy a new PS2 slim from the store which mods it, to get a discount on the modding process. One of my friends said that Pacific offers a modded (brand new) PS2 Slim with 2 controllers and 2 games (copied probably -_- - I do not endorse piracy lol) for $250. I'd definately buy this but who knows about their modding process, I don't want the laser or anything to be damaged.

So, ultimately, the question is - where do I get my PS2 (SLIM!!) modded without damaging the system short term or long term. I'd really appreciate any responses and thanks for reading all this...

- djsupes

P.S: Please, be sure - I really don't want to break such an expensive product.

Oh, and I want to play all 'c0pi3d' games (including Japanese imports such as Naruto), etc. free of hassle (no swapping or anything, just as if I were to put the original in).

Thanks!