Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: NEOGEO/AES Tests

Default Neo Driftout

I was not requesting a copy of the rom I am requesting a replacement. If this is not possible perhaps some help? Someone posted that a neodriftout worked I have gotten20 copies of the rom from different sources and all come out the same garbled screen completely. It runsk but all with black graphics in a garbled font. Any suggestions? Is there a program for checking crc and fixing them? I found this http://www.mameworld.net/maws/romset/neodrift

if that would be any help.... Suggestions? Alsoanyone ever found a copy of magician lord that would be convertable to aes? So far the converter has rejected all the copies I have tried (again not requesting, just wondering if they are out there.)

Thanks.

DCEmu Newbie

Ei, M Dash voce sabe por acaso quando saira um novo source para este emulador? O problema com Neo Drift eu tambem tive igual e com outras roms que deveriam funcionar a mesma coisa, o jogo entra mas na hora de jogar ou congela ou da um monte de erros graficos ou de som...
    Quem sabe quando sair um up do emu as coisas fiquem mais faceis para todo mundo, porque é muito decepcionante você passar um dia inteiro procurando roms, renomeando, convertendo etc para no final não funcionar...
    Vamos aguardar, então...
    Sds from Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by M Dash
    Originally Posted by SlyBeast
    Codex: I read your posts, they were informative, thanks. Let me make sure I understand you; you mean to say that if I use that utility on the current romsets it will back-date them so they'll work with this emulator?
    ROMs backdate?? :\
    I don't think there is such a thing... It's all about renaming the roms!
    You must be talking about renaming the romset so that complies with the OLD names they had. like: the roms in NeoRage, instead of being numbered, they are named.

the recent romsets are numbered. that tool he's talking about must simply rename the roms from a name to the number it corresponds.
    Sorry M Dash, but you are wrong... We were not talking about some NeoRageX roms... read page 7 of this thread.

It's not just about renaming the roms... 29 Neo Geo games were "redumped", (only the C'roms) since MAME 0.74u4 and WinKawaks 1.49... (At this time NeoRageX was dead...) With ClrMAMEpro you can "rebuild" those 29 old roms (before 0.74u4) to actual MAME roms and with ROMBuild [MAME v0.80 special], you can "convert" those new 29 Neo Geo roms (only the C'roms of each game) to old Neo Geo roms before MAME 0.74u4 and those 29 Neo Geo roms don't run in NeoRageX, except if you rename them from -xx.bin to _xx.rom...
    -> Neo4All suggestions to Chui
    -> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...6&page=7&pp=10 (or page 6 and 7 of this thread)

"As roms NeoRageX são boas para o lixo..." ^^

Quote Originally Posted by heliobw
    Ei, M Dash voce sabe por acaso quando saira um novo source para este emulador? O problema com Neo Drift eu tambem tive igual e com outras roms que deveriam funcionar a mesma coisa, o jogo entra mas na hora de jogar ou congela ou da um monte de erros graficos ou de som...
    Quem sabe quando sair um up do emu as coisas fiquem mais faceis para todo mundo, porque é muito decepcionante você passar um dia inteiro procurando roms, renomeando, convertendo etc para no final não funcionar...
    Vamos aguardar, então...
    Sds from Brazil
    sabe, isto é o problema dos roms de neogeo... já no PC é o msm... por exemplo comigo: sabe qnto tempo eu perdi e pesquisei para conseguir fazer o KoF2000 rodar no NeoRAGEx!!!!???? :\

acerca do neodriftout... deve tbm ser o msm problema, apesar de axar meio estranho, pq a rom é antiga, e tem um ficheiro M1 P1 e S1 relativamente pequeno por ser antigo, onde a maioria dos emuladores suporta sempre!
    comigo funcionou, eu usei o NeoDriftOut do neoRAGEx... mas de resto, então, nao estou conseguindo ver mt bem os detalhes do p'roblema... n faço a minima ideia pq n funciona :S talvez seja de ser roms diferentes ou algo do género...

Quote Originally Posted by Codex
    Sorry M Dash, but you are wrong... We were not talking about some NeoRageX roms... read page 7 of this thread.

It's not just about renaming the roms... 29 Neo Geo games were "redumped", (only the C'roms) since MAME 0.74u4 and WinKawaks 1.49... (At this time NeoRageX was dead...) With ClrMAMEpro you can "rebuild" those 29 old roms (before 0.74u4) to actual MAME roms and with ROMBuild [MAME v0.80 special], you can "convert" those new 29 Neo Geo roms (only the C'roms of each game) to old Neo Geo roms before MAME 0.74u4 and those 29 Neo Geo roms don't run in NeoRageX, except if you rename them from -xx.bin to _xx.rom...
    -> Neo4All suggestions to Chui
    -> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...6&page=7&pp=10 (or page 6 and 7 of this thread)

"As roms NeoRageX são boas para o lixo..." ^^
    "As roms NeoRageX são boas para o lixo..." ^^ -> first off, i ALWAYS used NeoRAGEx and the emulator was always GREAT!!! it can have some problems with roms sometimes, but in the end it turns out GREAT!

P.S.: se vc fala portugues, pq n posta pa mim em portugues??? :\

now: about those redumps: why did they redumped the C's if the old roms worked OK?? didn't understood why they did that...

anyways: about neodriftout - if that rom was redumped, then it was a mistake to do it, because i have the OLD version on my NeoRAGEx and it works GREAT with both NRX AND NEO4ALL/AES.

about the tool: i didn't know that existed. sorry about it. i was wrong indeed! :P

"As roms NeoRageX são boas para o lixo..." ^^ -> first off, i ALWAYS used NeoRAGEx and the emulator was always GREAT!!! it can have some problems with roms sometimes, but in the end it turns out GREAT!
    Yes, NeoRageX is great for little configs, like a PII 233mhz, it runs very well, but with higher configs I prefer use MAME/WinKawaks/Nebula or FBA...

P.S.: se vc fala portugues, pq n posta pa mim em portugues??? :\
    So that everyone can understand... yes I speak a little bit portuguese...

now: about those redumps: why did they redumped the C's if the old roms worked OK?? didn't understood why they did that...
    In order to have same as possible original data... you are right they run well, but not all (and we were not talking about pure NeoRageX 0.6b roms). NeoRageX roms are harder to find nowadays, beacause there are no more "official" updates of this emulator...

about the tool: i didn't know that existed. sorry about it. i was wrong indeed! :P
    No problem.

Hello everyone, I converted all of this file Roms

This is my complete list of game, when played in my DC

Whitout prefetch / Final size

3 count bout (14mb)
    2020 Super Baseball (set 1) (7mb)
    Andro dunos (7mb)
    Bakatono (8mb)
    Blue journey (6mb)
    Baseball stars (7mb)
    Baseball stars 2 (8mb)
    Burning fight (8mb)
    Crossed swords (7mb)
    Cyberlip (7mb)
    Eightman (7mb)
    Fatal fury 1 (8mb)
    Fatal fury 2 (With some problems) (14mb)
    Football frenzy (7mb)
    Fight fever (14mb)
    Battle Flip shot (8mb)
    Goal! Goal! Goal! (With graphics problems) (15mb) (FIXED NOW)
    Ghost pilots (8mb)
    Gururin (6mb)
    Puzzled / Joy Joy Kid (3mb)
    King of the monsters (8mb)
    King of the Monsters 2 - The Next Thing (13mb)
    League Bowling (4mb)
    Legend of success Joe (6mb)
    Last resort (7mb)
    Magical drop 2 (12mb)
    Magician lord (6mb)
    Mahjong Kyoretsuden (6mb)
    Maruko deluxe quiz (16mb)
    Money Puzzle Exchanger / Money Idol Exchanger (11mb)
    Minnasanno Okagesamadesu (8mb)
    Syougi No Tatsujin - Master of Syougi (8mb)
    Mutation nation (8mb)
    Nam1945 (6mb)
    Sonic wings 2 (13mb)
    Neo drift out (15mb)
    Neo Mr. DO (7mb)
    Ninja combat (7mb)
    Ninja Commando (7mb)
    Panic bomber (7mb)
    Pop 'n Bounce / Gapporin (Freeze at 10 sec) (8mb)
    Power spikes II (Don't respond in Arcade mode) (11mb)
    Puzzle bobble (10mb)
    Puzzle de pon (4mb)
    Bang bead
    Diggerman
    Ganryu (Don't work in Neo4all/AES) (>20mb)
    Ghost lop
    Irritating maze
    Jyanshin Densetsu - Quest of Jongmaster
    Neo columns
    Neo pong
    Puzzle de pon R
    Quiz Daisousa Sen - The Last Count Down
    Quiz Meintantei Neo Geo - Quiz Daisousa Sen Part 2
    Quiz KOF
    Riding hero
    Robo army
    Samurai Shodown
    Super dodgeball (Don't work)
    Sengoku
    Sengoku 2
    Soccer brawl
    Spin masters
    Super sidekicks
    Super sidekicks 2
    Stakes winner
    Street hoop
    The Super spy
    Top hunter
    Top players Golf
    Trash rally
    Twinkle star sprites (BUG, if the game are freeze, you press "Y" button to go)
    Dyna Vliner
    World heroes
    Wind jammers
    Zintrick
    Zupapa!

I remember, I edit a romrc, source of all games conversion of convertneo, this have a source romset of MAME, well, I edited with neorageX source romsets and edited and hacked romsets, you say something about SVC blue, ok, I download this and I make a Source romset for this ok?

This is the current romrc, edited by me, just download and replace this in convertneo folder, if you can read UPDATED, you have a new modifications of romrc, you stay alert

Sorry for my english but i'm from Chile ^^

Yes, NeoRageX is great for little configs, like a PII 233mhz, it runs very well, but with higher configs I prefer use MAME/WinKawaks/Nebula or FBA...

So that everyone can understand... yes I speak a little bit portuguese...

In order to have same as possible original data... you are right they run well, but not all (and we were not talking about pure NeoRageX 0.6b roms). NeoRageX roms are harder to find nowadays, beacause there are no more "official" updates of this emulator...

No problem.

my PC goes OK with MAME and Kawaks and such... but i always prefered better NeoRAGEx, because it's more easy to handle and play, AND runs always full screen - full FPS :P anyways..... i just asked about the portuguese... got a little confused, but in that case

about the Cs... you mean like: the first dump, had some little lost data, soo to fix that they just redumped the roms later to be the closest to the original as possible, right?? like in Daytona USA 2 - the first dump got bad, but now that they dumped the Power Edition they are able to fix the BotE version with the ROMs from the PE version.

about the Cs... you mean like: the first dump, had some little lost data, soo to fix that they just redumped the roms later to be the closest to the original as possible, right?? like in Daytona USA 2 - the first dump got bad, but now that they dumped the Power Edition they are able to fix the BotE version with the ROMs from the PE version.
    The first Neo Geo roms, where -> MGD2 (Multi Game Doctor 2) <- dumps (you can compare it with .smc "Super MagiCom" roms...). That's why some roms where redumped (yes to be the closest to the original as possible).

Default Hey I dont speak Spanish Portueguese or other....

The first Neo Geo roms, where -> MGD2 (Multi Game Doctor 2) <- dumps (you can compare it with .smc "Super MagiCom" roms...). That's why some roms where redumped (yes to be the closest to the original as possible).

Um it looks like you guys are talking about a program to fix the roms, but I only speak English so if you could repeat if its important... I have gotten magicain lord to load, and I have used both dumped sets of roms that I have found, and it plays (hurray!) but the sound is really screwed up. Any chance of fixing this in the rom or is this an emulator fault? ALso anyone can tell me how to successfully use these prefetch files? I have put them in all the directories with the roms but when I load metalslugx or blazingstar it acts just like any large file (ie it crashes or either has garbled graphics after load.)

Help?

Thread Information