Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: NesterDC SE

DCEmu Newbie

The master library is down. Anyone else having this problem?

DCEmu Regular

hey sly is there anything you can think of that you and I can do to help out? locating mirrors or getting the extras master libraries ready for torrent downloading so we don't necasarily have to use the internet builder?

DCEmu Newbie

I wish I had an answer for you, guymelef. It seems Scherzo holds all the keys, and he hasn't posted in this forum, despite all the questions directed towards him. I do hope another version of this is in the works.

BTW, the library seems to be back up.

I burned the Nes emulator disk for my DC last night & it works a treat great work & keep it up !

Thanks for all the hard work much appreciated

Neil

DCEmu Newbie

I can't seem to complete my NesterDCSE build
    because it can't decompress some data....(from the master library)

Does anyone know of a alternate database to get all the stuff ? Without a fully working DB , you can do nothing...

Whatever happened to the cdi you could just burn to disc? I have no idea what i'm doing with this.

DCEmu Regular

hey guys one thing that I did is save the files and file structure that was left after I burned a disk. This way I could pass them to my friends and they would only need the online DB to audit their games and match them up with the downloaded library left from my disk. my advice is that you and your friends do the same.

DCEmu Regular

also, don't bother with nero image unless you have nero 5. nero 6+ can't record these images with track at once. I've tried some back door methods using daemon tools and poweriso both seperatly and together with negative results. but with nero 5 it worked great as well as just using the .cdi format which if you don't know is a discjugglar image and the shareware version is adequate enough to successfully burn DC stuff with ease.
    hey and good luck!

DCEmu Regular

anybody having a problem with the savestate stuff? and thanks to scherzo. you are a credit the community and this project

DCEmu Newbie

sorry for this late post, just I wanna ask ( since I can't find a compatibility list ) if somebody knows if this version can run the "Battletoads Double Dragon " game, since I still can't find a emu to run this on the DC.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information