Thread: The Return of Dreamcast History

Blog Entries

Dreamcast The Return of Dreamcast History

Thanks to Dreamcast ES for this news.

Wolffran the webmaster of Dreamcast History has posted this news for fans of his website:

Just so everyone knows, DCH will be back on-line very soon. I have already secured a new domain name (dreamcasthistory2.com). Before anyone asks, "Yes its the original DCH".
    I'm waiting for the host to sort out a few details. If their are no complications, we should be back on-line within the next week, two at the most. We will be using the same host and all of the content is still on their server. In the event data was lost, I have everything back-up on my server.
    As far as the forum is concerned, I will update to the latest version of phpBB. That should fix the problem with spam. Hopefully, I can keep the original MySQL database intact.
    It would be a great if some (better still all) of the former forum moderators would return to assist me in maintaining the forum. I know many of you are members here at assembler.

I would like to return DCH to its former glory, and forget the sad state in which it ended...

If anyone would like to contact me (for the time being) this would be the place to do it.

Best Regards,
    WOLFran

http://www.assemblergames.com/forums...3&postcount=18

DCEmu Newbie

Thumbs up

great news

Thread Information