DCEmu Newbie

you have prefetch of these games.
    KOF10th Annyversary, Is playable?
    Rage of the Dragons
    Power Instinct Matrimelee
    Samurai Shodown 5
    Metal Slug 5
    Thanks, "the emulation has been my life for 5 years"
    Your emulator is incredible and my dc is now in the rebirth.

Said is this game? My simulation background music, only has not had sound effect ~ other actually 1945PLUS or to be allowed to play, the simulation speed 80% (bullet slow have been very many)

Yes, only is Sengoku 3 has not engraved the plate test, only was takes the simulator to try,1945PLUS to is engraves

Please forgive me for my poor English ,in fact I know very little English,even I could not write a complete right setence .All words I posted were translated by tranlation software.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by YZB
    Please forgive me for my poor English ,in fact I know very little English,even I could not write a complete right setence .All words I posted were translated by tranlation software.
    No, no, no! Your English is getting better already! You are very welcome here! Also, my English was not good too when I came here for the first time!

DCEmu Newbie

Is a prefetch needed for Real Bout games to be enjoyable? If so, are there already any prefetch files for these?

DCEmu Newbie

I have taken down all of these requests and I'm working on them still.

It seems that ROMs without SFIX binaries will not work. Most decrypted ROM sets also work without sound. The problem is obtaining functioning decrypted ROM sets.

Bootleg ROM sets will NOT work because their copy-protection has not been implemented into AES4ALL. Also, encrypted ROM sets also do not work, despite the shown Metal Slug 3 (Encrypted GFX) romrc entry.

I have concluded that just because games are compatible with GNGEO does not mean that they are compatible with AES4ALL.

Chui, is it possible to allow convertneo to decrypt ROM sets with MAME code to make decrypted .aes files? I think we should strive to use MAME sets with AES4ALL since most of them have been verified as correct dumps.

Restating... I am making prefetches for ALL games requested and you all should see a pack very shortly.

Peace,

merp

P.S. Yo hablo español.
    P.P.S. Eu falo o português também.

Yo no quiero hablar mucho en el español aqui porque yo sé que el mayoría del mundo entiende inglés. Yo no estoy usando una programa a traducir el texto. El razón que yo mecanografío así es porque me gusta escriber correcto. Me gusta hablar el portugués mejor que español, y no me importa se yo hago muchos errores. :P

Eu não quero de falar muito no português por que eu sei que o maioría do mundo entende o inglês. Eu digito assim por que eu quero escrever correto. Por favor, corrija-me se eu faço erros.

DCEmu Newbie

Dude, merp, you're awesome. I'm sorry things aren't going perfectly smoothly, but thank you sooo much for dedicating your time and energy to this when you really don't even have to. Hell, I always feel guilty asking volunteer programmers for things. I wish there was more that us noobs (folks who don't know a thing about programming) could do to help. Guess I could start learning how to code
    Just out of curiosity, what exactly do you do when you prefetch a game? What's the process like? Just wondering.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information