Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: NEO4ALL/AES Prefetchs

I think I will give up....I don't know how to decrypt files the and the only game i wanted to play was kof 2003....but it seems is just impossible for me I think I will have to conform to play kof 98-2002 cause I'm bothering you too much guys.....well...thanks anyway

saludos a todos en este gran foro

DCEmu Newbie

just subscibing to this forums so i can know when some 1 post a new comment , and maybe new prefetches.

Question Prefech request

Sam Sho 5 special really needs a prefech If anybodys still working on it, please Update!

DCEmu Newbie

Default how do i

modify the romrc so that convneo inserts the prefetch info correctly?

DCEmu Newbie

do prefetches go in "CONVERTNEO/PREFETCHES" or "CONVERTNEO"?

Default Markov chains ?

From what I understand, the Prefetch is currently just a list of all the first 16MByte worth of pages that should be swapped into memory when starting (so most of the data is loaded in and only smalle chunks need to be loaded as game progress).

My question is, has CHUI tried some other algorithm to predict which page to swap in before they are needed in order for them to be available in memory when they are needed instead of slowing the games to pull them out of the CD-R.

Maybe some Markov model or something similar would help predicting which series of memory pages are swaped in ?

(algorithmically discovering which data comes from the same cluster : for example levels in games like Metal Slug or characters in fighting games)

I have a coder's cable somewhere but I do not have the DC_tool. Can someone direct me to It? Because the link given is dead.

DCEmu Newbie

hello,

I've a correct roms for kof 2003 and kof 2003 plus (from neorage X If I have a good remember) and they works :thumbup:.... but really slowly...

I've a prefetch of kof 2003 but when I use convertneo for the rom of kof 2003, the prefetech is not convert with the rom

How to do for that the prefetch be took into account in the conversion ?

thanks for advance to help me

Quote Originally Posted by jjoepr View Post
    I have a coder's cable somewhere but I do not have the DC_tool. Can someone direct me to It? Because the link given is dead.
    Tools_For_Coders_Cable

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information