Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NINCast64, new N64 emu comming soon

Dream Coder

Yea, nobody, I of course never posted my different theories as to how it would be possible without using such complex methods, nor did i ever post my questioning about using the mmu for such a thing. Oh wait. I did.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Yeah M dash, you can see a Neo4all for CD version, this are great, and is the Real revolution, and AES, this is only a Alpha, and this work impressive, and I believe in Chui, Fox, when Fox post about this or if this are a Fake, I can believe

Vamos chicos ustedes pueden, aunque claro que no por quitar un post de Dciberia quiere decir que sea Fake, como siempre digo si tu no puedes, y otro si, porque tratar de hecharlos abajo?

Okay, I am gonna lock this topic because it probably wasn't a good idea to do a newspost of this in the first place. What I mean is that just the announcement of this emu probably caused much more trouble for Fox & Ron than any of their releases had thankful comments.

Is Nincast64 a fake? - Why bother at all right now? There's no proof for it beeing a fake. Neo4All/AES and Bleem!cast show what could be done for emulation on Dreamcast and if someone could get a N64 running on DC at 12FPS then that one definitly would be someone with decent SH4 knowledge. And that would be Fox.

I'd say let's give them both a break so they can breath again and please stop badmouthing or bugging them regarding Nincast64. If they will be back with a release or not doesn't matter much to me anymore - all I want is to see them around again.

Peace.

Dream Coder

I have some relevant news I had forgotten to post pertaining to a post ron made about Nincast64 (after I asked what happened to the news post about it). One of the things in it, other than simply saying it is not fake, was that because of all of this doubt, the emulator will probably not be opensource, and may cost money. I don't know if this is a 100% accurate understanding of what he said, but if it is, this raises even more questions. I would love it if he were to comment here about it so that we have more to go on than second hand knowledge.

Ron seems to have done the worst possible thing that he could do in this situation, which is to not talk about it, and not defend his claims or refute the evidence to the contrary.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Dream Coder

To summarize for those who don't speak spanish: This was a 'dia de los inocentes' prank and even though the topic says there is a download for the alpha, there isn't. Although, now he has started working on the project because of the prank.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information