New for pocket pc:
Instructions for setting up Opera Mini in 1.2.6:
1. Completely uninstall any previous versions of either GC Java Pack or GC Opera Mini.
2. Install either GC Java Pack 1.2.6.cab or GC Opera Mini 1.2.6.cab, depending on whether or not you use Gmail.
3. Open Opera Mini located in "Start->Programs->Opera Mini" folder. (For Java Pack users, Java and Gmail shortcuts remain in "Start->Programs")
4. Follow the prompts and install. Once installed, a new link called Setup is created in "Start->Programs->Opera Mini." Opera Mini must be closed to run Setup.
5. In Setup, there are several configuration options that can be customized at any time, including switching back and forth between using Opera Mini and Internet Explorer as the default browser.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
To uninstall either GC Java Pack 1.2.6 or GC Opera Mini 1.2.6, you must run Setup in "Start->Programs->Opera Mini" and choose Uninstall.
Follow the prompts, when it's done it will instruct you to finish uninstalling by removing it the normal way via Start->Settings->System Tab->Remove Programs.
Failure to do this may leave you with improper browser registry settings. For your convenience, a backup of your registry settings are kept in "\GC Opera Mini Backups."
- Esmertec Jbed 20080428.2.1 *NEW*
- Opera Mini 4.1 - Build 4.1.11355 20080522
- Gmail 18.104.22.1683 *NEW*
- Opera Mini signed as trusted (removes annoying prompt windows)
- Gmail signed as trusted (removes annoying prompt windows)
- Shortcut for Opera Mini 4.1 in Start->Programs->Opera Mini with icon. (Today Launcher icon supported)
- Shortcut for Gmail in Start->Programs with icon. (Today Launcher icon supported)
- Shortcut for Esmertec Jbed in Start->Programs.
- 09-15-08 updated to Gmail 22.214.171.1243
- 09-15-08 fixed a few bugs during install
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)