Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People Using the Forum

DCEmu Newbie

Default People Using the Forum

Hi - i came across this forum a couple of weeks ago and find it to be one of the best forums for the DS on the net.

I am not sure how many members there are but it does seem that most topics are kicked off by wraggster and more often than not there are no replies despite quite a few people reading the topic.

I think as a community (which i guess is what we are) we should take a more active role and contribute to the forum so that all interested parties can be kept upto date with the latest developments and learn from other people experiences.

I would urge people to start contributing to this site and make it even better. I am sure there are lots of people who visit the site who have questions about the DS so i would say raise them on the board and if you know the answer or have an opinion then offer it up for discussion.

I think the site overall is quite good - just need to get the members to be more active and make this site the number 1 'everything under one roof' site for the DS.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

Default Re: People Using the Forum

I think the reason there is are so many views for topic and not many replies it because this site is primarly a Dreamcast site (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/) and that were most of the vistors of the site come from (dcemu get about 5000 hits a day) on the main page there is a list of recent topics, most people click on the top topic, no matter what forum its in (thats what i do).

i an intersted in DS news, but i don't have one, and don't intend to get one any time soon (i don't owned any portable console, not ever...... yet

DCEmu Rookie

i would rather have no replie than loads of crappy spam!!

DCEmu Newbie

Zaneblade - i agree - no point spamming someone's post . . .but where people are in a position to provide a useful response they should get actively involved . . . I know from experience sometimes you cant be bothered to answer a question even if you know the answer but if the forum is to survive and improve then people need to be step forward and be prepared to take an active interest . . .

OK i will stop preaching - just thought it would benefit everyone who uses the forum to make best use of it . . ..

forgetmenot

he doesnt get many replies because he doesnt ask any questions

DCEmu Rookie

whats a question???

SPAM SPAM!!!

DCEmu Rookie

see know 1 likes spam!

forgetmenot

what the HELL u talkin about ???

DCEmu Newbie

Number 1 likes spam? Who is number 1?

DCEmu Newbie

Oh....I get it. You're talking 'text' talk aren't you. A type of short-hand typing for mobile phones to make life easier on your typing finger. Fortunately, you have a full blown keyboard in front of you now and the use of all four fingers and two thumbs so maybe you'd like to do us all a favour and type words properly!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information