Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: DCEmu prize Giveway - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for the PSP

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

General games DCEmu prize Giveway - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for the PSP

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed was released in the UK on Friday (18/09/08) and is available for the PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PSP, PS2, and PC (what no Dreamcast version?)

To celebrate this new instalment in the Star Wars universe, we will be giving away not 1, not 2, but 3 copies of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for the PSP (courtesy of LucasArts), to 3 lucky DCEmu members.

To enter this contest all you have to do is to post a reply to this news post and answer this question:

Which of the 7 Star Wars films is your favourite?

You may only post your answer once, and duplicate entries will be disqualified from the contest. This contest is only open to residents of the UK and Ireland (sorry to all our members outside of that region).

This contest will close on the Friday the 26th of September 2008.

For more information on the game click here

Winners will be chosen randomly from qualified posts and contacted via PM on the DCEmu forums and E-mail. If a winner does not respond within a week a new winner will be picked at random from the other entrants. No purchase necessary. One online entry per person (one e-mail address per person/address). You must be 16 years of age or older to enter. Entry constitutes agreement by winners to be publicized and permission to use each winner's name for the purposes of promotion of the Contest without further compensation. Contest void where prohibited. Odds of winning dependent on number of entrants.

LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2008 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM as indicated. All rights reserved. ‘2’, ‘PLAYSTATION’, ‘PlayStation’ and PSP are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox

logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. NINTENDO DS, Wii AND THE Wii LOGO ARE TRADEMARKS OF NINTENDO. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

May the Force be with you!!!!!

Update: If you want to post a reply to this post but do not qualify for the contest e.g. live outsite the UK and Ireland, please post "I'm not entering the contest" thanks

My favorite? Definitely new hope

Agree. New Hope is the best Movie.

Ditto. New Hope is my fave, it's the most complete and well rounded movie.

I would give you my favourite film.... IF I had seen Star Wars.

I Have never seen a single one!

Sorry Guys!

Well I'd have to agree with the other that A New Hope really is my fav. I mean that's a space opera at it's best. On a random note it's kinda funny that there's a bit of an convergence of opinion here lol.

My favorite SW movie is "A New Hope".
    It's old, it's classic, it's 100% Star Wars!

Well, my favorite one is the "A New Hope too". Even the new ones are good as that one !

DCEmu Newbie

Default Come on guys!!!!

First of all there are only 3 Star Wars movies!!!! What ever George tried to pass of as new movies, we will just leave as a thrashing nightmare and not a movie. And Empire wins hands down!!! Best cliff hanger in a movie EVER!!! A total Greek tragedy. The rebels got their asses handed to them! Luke is Vader's son! Han gets frozen and shipped off with Fett Dark and satisfying.

Im gonna say that my fav was Episode 3. Why not it has to be everyones fav but maybe not. Heres my reason why that movie is awesome and everyone probably already knows. Where young Anakin goes from Jedi to the Darkside and turns into the villian Darth Vader.

Alot of people had said Hayden Christensen acting was horrible in it. I thought he did a pretty decent job though it was kind of like watching a video on a old Playstation video game where they would talk and the one person would come to a complete stop and the other person would come a couple seconds later in cause of the CD Loading.

Why i compare it to that is that when he comes to a complete stop its almost like they have to think of something right away to say cause the rest of them are real good actors and have to fill in the little lengthy space when he stops.

Other then that if you dont pay attention to it he played it farelly well with turning to the Darkside his attitude going from good to bad was pretty brilliant to me. Though of course that episode was a little like watching a chick flick.

But for most men watching a Star Wars movie shouldnt make a man cry this might actually do that and could be reasons why it got bad reviews by some people (note) i could be wrong lol.

Anyways why not though it had to be that way you expect Darth to be all happy about his wife dieing thats the whole reason why he turned to the Darkside anyways.

Natalie Portman is a great actress played the role well as she always does in every movie she makes and when she gets all up in tears at the end of the movie when Anakin turns to Darth she played excellent there.

Now Ewan McGregor its so hard to believe when he did Episode one that of course he was going to be in Star Wars cause of roles like Transpotting where he played a crack head addicted punk.

But that transition to me was really amazing he did Obi-Wan Kenobi so well i dont even know if anybody else could even take that role and when he aged by Episode 3 the role was still done perfect cause they needed somebody to play him as he was getting older and he was able to fit that catergory.

Samuel L. Jackson on the other hand wasnt my most fav actor cause of course in these movies he didnt have many parts in it but if there was any scene in that movie he did outstanding. Its where Anakin turned to the Darkside killed Mace Windu played by Samuel Jackson and then of course after that no Samuel Jackson where Samuel Jackson shows of true anger and emotion in his character where through out the movie he never showed any emotion or anger he was pretty boring.

Then after killing off Mace Windu Anakin goes to kill off the Younglings which was to me crazy that they would put that in a Star Wars movie but comes to me as a surprise to which now makes it a scene where people are like wow that was nuts i cant believe he did that also it was another way to show how far you can go when you turn to the darkside so it was interesting but yes sick.

Anyways i know i just gave off a review and it could be pretty shotty and of course i added alot of spoilers in there sorry if you havent seen it yet but man i couldnt believe that movie it was my upmost fav of all Star Wars movie.

Anyways thats why i liked the movie sometimes to me. Givin off spoilers makes people want to see the movie cause they want to see those scenes and for those who watch Star Wars and are a fan would have already known what was going to happen anyways if your not a fan of Star Wars this movie will defenitly get you into it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information