I think the last time I posted on cell phones and brain cancer the conclusion was, it does not increase the risk of cancer, but I don't really remember because it seems to change every year or so. The latest research out of Sweden concludes that until your brain is fully developed around the age of 20, you may be five times more likely to get brain cancer from a cell phone than an adult. Of course, if cell phones don't increase the risk of brain cancer in adults, 5 X 0 = 0. I am not making light of it, there just seems to be new and different research so often it makes me wonder if enough time has passed to conclude anything.

"Children and teenagers are five times more likely to get brain cancer if they use mobile phones, startling new research indicates. The study, experts say, raises fears that today's young people may suffer an "epidemic" of the disease in later life. At least nine out of 10 British 16-year-olds have their own handset, as do more than 40 per cent of primary schoolchildren."

Both of my kids have cell phones, primarily because we don't have a land line. The oldest texts about 200 messages a day it seems and the youngest about 20 per month. Neither spend much time talking on the phone. The study suggest kids should use a hand-free headset. Has anyone concluded that bluetooth radiation is less harmful than cell phone radiation?

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/news...ll-phones.html