Thread: Console homebrew trailers

Blog Entries

Default Console homebrew trailers

Some interesting news for Dreamcast Owners from Insert Credit:

Two new(ish) trailers have been released by different companies, pointed out to me by Omegadog on the MMC. First up, there's a trailer for Age of the Beast (PC, DC, PS2, likely GP2X, Xbox). This is from Team Senile, who created Beats of Rage. AotB is a new game (and engine) created to be portable like the first, but with greater flexibility, and with a much wider array of abilities. Check the FAQ for more details on that aspect.

Next, there's EerieVale, a very long in development Jaguar game, which is now also coming to Windows, Linux, Mac, and naturally the Dreamcast. It's a D-like game (CG horror point and click) developed in Germany by a young fellow named Lars Hannig. Looks like the game's getting much nearer to completion - check the goofy trailer in the downloads section. Don't sit on that toilet!

I also got a site up if you want to look at it www.putfile.com/dchomebrew it has videos of Quzars work. I'm planning on adding more if people are interested in this site.

Eric

(EDIT)Thanks Dark i'm a little tired stumble across things i appreciate your editing

Rather old news. :P

But any news are good news.

Thread Information