Thread: mcboot memcard help

DCEmu Newbie

Default mcboot memcard help

hi i need a free mcboot memcard and am wondering if anyone in the uk can make me one if i send a mem card and return envelope, i dont mind payin a fee for the service, any help welcome, im in lancs.

DCEmu Newbie

I found this link, tell me if it helps.
    HTML Code:
    http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28441&pid=295593&st=0&#entry295593

So ,iti is possible to have it installed by someone else and use it on your unmodded console ? That would be great ! I understand there's a patch to make games work with ESR , where can we find that ?

The ESR patcher is downloadable from the same place the ESR GUI is. Can't find the link right now though as psx-scene seems to be down.

Do you know a homebrew DVD Player that works with Free McBoot ? SMS does not recognise burned DVD movies

DCEmu Newbie

hiya i can do the fmcb 1.8 install on to a card if you send me it,send the 8mb card that came with the ps2 or a genuine card,let me know ,my email address id [email protected],all i ask is for you to send me a postal order or £1.50 so i can post it recorded delivery.im in the north east of uk.

DCEmu Newbie

Does anyone know if it's possible to make one of those memory cards with a ps2 to ps3 memory card converter i also have a ps3 if that helps.Maybe move the file onto my ps2 card with the ps3?

No, it doesn't work this way , it has to be installed not copied .

I sell the multi regional install here: playstationpirates.com - includes worldwide shipping etc.

Thread Information