News via nintendomax
We forget to inform you of the release of the 0.34 demo of "Woopsi" library graphical interface to quickly create homebrew on the model window of the Amiga OS.
Change Log V0.34
- All gadgets have protected copy constructors.
- Added to DimmedScreen class destructor.
- Replaced SuperBitmap: drawLine () with a function that works correctly.
- Fixed crash in SuperBitmap: floodFill () stack overflowed when the pixel
- Fixed bug in SuperBitmap: floodFill () that prevented rows above the
click initial point being filled and occasionally froze the DS.
- Fixed path null pointer crash in FileRequester constructor.
- SuperBitmap: drawHorizLine () no longer tries to DMA_Force () if the width
of the line is 1.
- Fixed size of data stored in SuperBitmap floodFill's stack.
- Removed from Bitshift Screen:: Drag () that would prevent resizing the
screen on alternative platforms.
- Windows can no longer be dragged vertically out of non-permeable screens
that are dragged down themselves.
- Fixed crash when dragging screen in SDL build.
- Added John's fix to limit SDL screen to dragging bottom screen.
- Gadget: lowerGadgetToBottom () does not try to move decorations.
- Gadget: raiseGadgetToTop () rect only invalidates the cache of any gadgets
it collides with.
- AmigaWindow controls how it moves to the top of the stack parent gadget
Screen rather than the gadget.
- New Features:
- FileRequester tidied up and added to flags parameter constructor.
- Added FileRequester demo to examples directory.
- Added DimmedScreen demo to examples directory.
- Fixes to example makefiles.
- Added DimmedScreen readme file.
- Added WPaint to examples directory.
- Gadgets get drawn automatically when added to their parents.
- Added EVENT_MOVE_FORWARD and EVENT_MOVE_BACKWARD events.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)