Thread: GTA LCS: Multiple Motorcycles in Staunton Garage....

DCEmu Newbie

Default GTA LCS: Multiple Motorcycles in Staunton Garage....

With the heavy bike cheat enabled, I have found a way to keep multiple bikes in your garage.

Now, you have to have relatively good reaction time to pull this off. First, fill up your garage. (duh) Make sure you have the heavy bike cheat on. Otherwise, as in the movie, the garage door will fling your bike away. (I later found the bike near one of the airport runways in SSV ) Okay. Drive your bike up to the garage door making sure that the bike is as close as possible to the garage door. Then get off your bike, and go make the door open. When it opens, back on your bike. Then, drive in before the door closes again. Now, sometimes when the extra bike is in the garage, the door will not close. If this happens, just drive out and try again.

Now I still have yet to try this on the other garages. It is just a concept.

Talking lol

I later found the bike near one of the airport runways in SSV

that part realy made me rofl

srry for my english btw nice trick you found there

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nielsss
    I later found the bike near one of the airport runways in SSV

that part realy made me rofl

srry for my english btw nice trick you found there
    Well, you see there was an interruption in the video when the bike disappeared. I stopped the video to try and find it. After searching for a while, i did the dodo-teleport-really-high-then-glide thing to see if i could see it from the air. then i saw something fall from the sky over near ssv. I glided over ther and guess what, my bike.

Quote Originally Posted by tyklink
    Well, you see there was an interruption in the video when the bike disappeared. I stopped the video to try and find it. After searching for a while, i did the dodo-teleport-really-high-then-glide thing to see if i could see it from the air. then i saw something fall from the sky over near ssv. I glided over ther and guess what, my bike.
    lol hilarious

hey i have an idea i'm going to try it out now wish me luck hihi flying bikes

Thread Information