Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: EBOOT loader v0.9 for PSP Firmware V2.0

DCEmu Newbie

Default Stella

Will Stella - the atari emu run under this version or does the kernel mode not allow it to?

Thanks if anyone knows!

-todd

Quote Originally Posted by albadross
    Yes, I have been using PSPRadio all day on my 2.0 PSP.

You have to use what is becoming known as the "Wi-fi Loader" Trick. It is explained in full in the readme notes with v09 of the EBOOT loader.

You will find various other help on forums elsewhere that may be useful.

There is a definite knack to it that - like a lot of puzzles - is easy to understand when you find the solution.

But keep persevering - you will get there in the end. Just follow the instructions to the letter. The last thing you have to do is test your connection via network settings - when it says successful, give it a three-fingered salute (Shoulder Left + Shoulder Right + Select). This will take you directly to the v09 EBOOT loader screen with the Wi-fi connection intact, where you can select your PSPRadio program.

BTW Your PSPRadio program should be set to autoconnect beforehand (if you want a smooth ride).

Good luck,

David
    WHICH PSP RADIO YOU USING??????

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by scarface350
    WHICH PSP RADIO YOU USING??????
    Current one. Version 0.37 -pre8 works fine.

I know when I was struggling to get it to work, Fanjita's config file mentions a much earlier version. I tried that version with no joy - but that was before I had worked out Wi-fi loader method.

When I finally got a stable wi-fi connection, I was trying with 0.37 -pre8 and hey presto! it worked.

Obviously, I would recommend that you try with this version if you can get it.

Regards,

David

i need help it loads ok then says Found suspicious hard path .but i dont know where to put the application folder

please help

Quote Originally Posted by albadross
    Current one. Version 0.37 -pre8 works fine.

I know when I was struggling to get it to work, Fanjita's config file mentions a much earlier version. I tried that version with no joy - but that was before I had worked out Wi-fi loader method.

When I finally got a stable wi-fi connection, I was trying with 0.37 -pre8 and hey presto! it worked.

Obviously, I would recommend that you try with this version if you can get it.

Regards,

David
    ok i got it to work but pre8 has this problem when trying to switch to your playlist( it freezes) so i got pre 7 is tha same thing cept it doesnt freeze. thanks!!!

is there any psp emulators that works as/for GBA on version firmware 2.0 ? because it seems it dun work on loader 0.9.....or i just did something worng?

Yeah I got a 2.00 for Christmas, hurray!

Quick questions though, if I install this will all my normal retail functions still work correctly and if I try to play a legally bought multiplayer game over Sony's network could they find out?

yay.................its more stable and little more functional and also the wireless function.........yes...............
    but the problem is the turning off thingy..............

DCEmu Newbie

@snowball the zip contents should be extracted straight to the root directory of your psp. it will put everything in the right place, the error your getting is something ive never seen before. are you sure your running 2.0 any other version and it will not work
    Files should go accordingly::
    \PSP\PHOTO\EBOOT Loader 09\RUN_L09.TIF
    \PSP\PHOTO\EBOOT Loader 09\AAA.GIF
    \PSP\PHOTO\WIFIBACKGROUND.PNG
    \PSP\PHOTO\WIFI Loader\READY.PNG
    \PSP\PHOTO\WIFI Loader\LOADER2.TIFF
    \UTILS\EBOOT_SIGNATURE.EXE
    \PSP\GAME\LOADER09.CFG
    \PSP\GAME\LOADMENU09.PBP
    \PSP\GAME\LOADMENU.TGA
    \L_09.BIN
    \A.BIN
    \TSR.BIN

@ gummy no, gba will not work, you did nothing wrong

@ nuclearpengiun, nice name btw yes and no respectivly everything still works fine, this runs off a seperate thing and when its shut off it will reboot the psp. this is an image on your card, literally its a tiff file so its not something that sony will detect, they dont even do anythign of the such to my knowledge anyway. games themselves would be what determined if it were pirated

@ acn i dont see why, if you shut it down properly it takes seconds. you must be trying to cut it off with out exiting, then yes it does you need to hold the switch for like 30 secs it seems

DCEmu Newbie

As for gba emulators in 0.9, the PSPGBA emulator runs, but not sure if you can load any roms. Everytime, I try it crashes and reboots on me.

So just wait for an update to the emulator

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information