Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: EBOOT loader v0.9 for PSP Firmware V2.0

PSP User

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Atm like 80-85% of homebrew runs on 2.0 with this loader.Not bad imo.
    Take into fact that is 0.9 version and fanjita still works on it so in near future all system calls will be suported.For wi-fi homebrew there is wi-fi loader.
    I couldn't get the wifi loader to work. When I opened the folder it just froze, I tried restarting it, but it still wouldn't work.

Lightbulb helpful hint

before you run the choice package start a video that on you memory stick first for about 10 sec. the start choice package now it shouldnt act as if the up button is being pushed down only flaw is now pushing R1, L1 & start does not work but on the plus side you have full access to the menu

i need help, i keep downloading the snes Game Emulators for my psp and it keeps $#@!in up with corrupted data, wot can i do?

DCEmu Newbie

so I can use snes9x under the gta mod but I can't use nesterj but if i use this mod I can use nes but not snes9x whats up with that

does anyone else have these problems?

DCEmu Newbie

Smile Just Freezes!

Quote Originally Posted by Festizzio
    I couldn't get the wifi loader to work. When I opened the folder it just froze, I tried restarting it, but it still wouldn't work.
    Hello, Not sure if the above quoted post is what i'm suffering from.

no one (except the 'big boys') seems to be outlining their problems in full for these good people to help you out.

OK! Firstly, i followed the steps in this thread to position the whole contents of the EBOOT loader v09 to the root directory on my memory stick. Replacing any files it says there are duplicates of with the same name.
    (namely the PSP folder - yes i backed it up 1st!)

So i now have a memory card with various files on it (ALL from the eboot loader v09 zip file)
    files include -

\PSP\PHOTO\EBOOT Loader 09\RUN_L09.TIF
    \PSP\PHOTO\EBOOT Loader 09\AAA.GIF
    \PSP\PHOTO\WIFIBACKGROUND.PNG
    \PSP\PHOTO\WIFI Loader\READY.PNG
    \PSP\PHOTO\WIFI Loader\LOADER2.TIFF
    \UTILS\EBOOT_SIGNATURE.EXE
    \PSP\GAME\LOADER09.CFG
    \PSP\GAME\LOADMENU09.PBP
    \PSP\GAME\LOADMENU.TGA
    \L_09.BIN
    \A.BIN
    \TSR.BIN

I then put the memory stick into the PSP,

start it up as normal (no UMD) and the start up screen appears, followed by the PSP menu screen.

Now i have ALL this stuff on my memory card and no way of using it??

i go over to the 'photo' menu, click 'x' and then the memory stick light illuminates and stays illuminated. And the whole PSP stops responding (crashes) Then after 10 seconds of displaying these symptoms the PSP turns itself off.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

goes away for 10 mins or so.......

Ahh!!!! Right i'm back!!

managed to get it to work, just deleted the Wifi loader folder from the EBOOT loader 09 folder, under PSP, Under PHOTO. Stupid folder stopping my PSP from even displaying the loader app under the PSP's photo menu.

Right... Now, i have a functioning Megadrive Emulator (PSP Genesis) except there's no sound. can anyone tell me how to get sound working on this?? any config menu's that i can access?? either from the PSP or a computer?? i've noticed that the Megadrive Emulator is all is chinese writing. quite annoying i can say.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you very much!!

Quote Originally Posted by Festizzio
    Same deal. Following the readme, I loaded up wifiwallpaper (by pressing x), and end up looking at a black screen with a few blue pixels. I then restarted the system, opened the folder and it froze.

After rebooting, then loading wifiwallpaper as the background, i notice if I press home I can see that wifiwallpaper is active, It has a swirly thing next to it.. I open wifiloader folder (again) and bam! Frozen.

I guess multiplayer-psp-smash-tv is gonna have to wait...
    My emus all work sweet, with or without wifi this is a brilliant homebrew app. Excellent work.

u cant have some things like run homebrew apps that use kernel mode

open eboot in photo then smash tv'll work

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information