Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: EBOOT loader v0.9 for PSP Firmware V2.0

Please work on the UMD-Emulator PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by ctlfreak
    @ acn i dont see why, if you shut it down properly it takes seconds. you must be trying to cut it off with out exiting, then yes it does you need to hold the switch for like 30 secs it seems
    I know that.... but that is reseting the system, im trying to say that why it doesnt turn off normally? Just with one push of the off button (not holding)

Well.............at least he did a great job with the program

DCEmu Newbie

Question Mong

[FONT=Garamond]OK IM A MONG AND HERE IS WHY I GOT MY PSP FROM HONG KONG THEN GOT SOME DOGEY GAMES N MOVIES OFF E BAY NOW MY PSP WAS V.2.0 BUT IVE DOWNGRADED IT TO V.1.50 TO PLAY THEM AND GEUSS WHAT IT DONT F*CKIN WORK ME BEING A MONG ? OR $#@! STUFF BUT I WOULD REALY LIKE SOMEONE TO HELP ME OUT HERE PLEASE AND IF YOU CANT COULD YOU REFURE ME ELSE TA

Is anyone else having trouble getting PSPGBA to work? I can get the GBA loader up, but whenever I try to run a rom it just shuts my psp off.

Quote Originally Posted by Nono-O
    Please work on the UMD-Emulator PLEASE

i 2nd that

Slap happy and Nono-O go ahead you will join millions of other people helping the Homebrew scene get itself a swift kick in the crotch making a new firmware... required for games
    PSP Q3BSP Projekt: Here
    Iris Wiki Database: here
    Iris Game Info: Here
    Iris Addons: Here
    PSP File Shack: Here

This Loader is simply amazing. Fanjita is awesome. With what this loader can accomplish and the fact that it is still a work in progress, I don't think the PSP will ever get old. It has new life breathed into it almost daily due to the strong dedicated homebrew scene. There are now articles in the mainstream such as GamePro magazine that talk about homebrew on the PSP and the the good that has come from it.

Anyway, keep up the great work Fanjita. My sincere gratitude goes out to you.

Allo

Stupid question, but will this run emu's or not? (On a 2.0 firmware) and can anyone tell me how much space I would need a memory card to run eboot and say the snes emu and a game?

Thanks for your help

@jangosolo :

SNES emulators run on 2.00.

Amiga (PSPUAE) and Gameboy emus don't (for the moment - there's always hope !).

You don't need much space - I think even a 32 meg card would suffice for the eboot loader, the SNES emulator and a game or two plus your regular UMD game saves and a jpeg magazine or two.

A rough guestimate is between 3 and 6 mb total depending on how many snes games you want to put on it. The games I have are between 1.5 and 3 meg. The eboot itself is not even a meg alltogether.

Quote Originally Posted by blaster_boy
    @jangosolo :

SNES emulators run on 2.00.

Amiga (PSPUAE) and Gameboy emus don't (for the moment - there's always hope !).

You don't need much space - I think even a 32 meg card would suffice for the eboot loader, the SNES emulator and a game or two plus your regular UMD game saves and a jpeg magazine or two.

A rough guestimate is between 3 and 6 mb total depending on how many snes games you want to put on it. The games I have are between 1.5 and 3 meg. The eboot itself is not even a meg alltogether.

Do you mean Gameboy Advance don't work? Because I have Gameboy/Gameboy Color working on my 2.0 with Fanjita's loader. You can find the GB emu listed in Fanjita's list of working eboots (it is called RIN (GBC) 1.32 )

You are right that you do not need much space. I am still using my 32MB card, and I have NES, SNES, GB/GBC, Genesis, SMS, and Game Gear on it with a few games for each.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information