Sgstair has released the source to his lib, which has some usability improvements (fewer crashes and comms lockups).

Okay, I've decided to go ahead and release the source to my lib. So, here it is. We are now at version 0.2b, which has some usability improvements (fewer crashes and comms lockups) - more will be coming when I have time to write it
Presently still not done are: WEP/TCP/DNS/DHCP/ICMP... so, it's still not perfect, but it's more usable. I have less time now than I have had in the past to work on this, but progress will continue, as this is something I want to do regardless of whether the community wants it
Without further delay, the releases:
Lib test app, version 0.2b [wifi_lib_test.nds]
Lib Source release, version 0.2b [dswifi_lib_v0.2b_source.zip]
Lib Debug Binary release, version 0.2b [dswifi_lib_v0.2b_debug.zip]
Lib Release Binary release, version 0.2b [dswifi_lib_v0.2b_release.zip]
The test project source is included in the source release, but not in any of the other packages. The only real difference between the Debug and Release versions is whether they require the debug print hook, and use it. Reading the source will make this obvious.
Any questions or general discussion should be directed to a (somewhat) new channel on IRC - please join #dswifi on EFnet for general discussion and specific questions
Have fun, and have a good Christmas/holiday/whatever you want to call it.

Get them here --> http://www.akkit.org/dswifi/