Thread: How was this xmas for you?

Default How was this xmas for you?

This was the greatest Xmas EVER for me! My family didnt fight; my gifts kicked ass; the food was awsome... Best one I have ever had!
    All I got really was a laptop. BUT ITS A GREAT LAPTOP!
    see the specs here !!!!!
    If you dont know who acer is.. well they are like HP, Dell, Compaq, etc... but they dont fill your hardrive with useless crap and they dont put cheap generic parts in your laptops/desktops.

I also got a convection oven for my new apartment and some stupid clothes. the oven kicks ass!

so anyway im happy... and I probably sound like a 5 year old bragging about his gifts by now... anyway how was your holiday?

PS: if anyone knows why I cant get ndiswrapper to work on ubuntu with 64 bit libs let me know.

Dream Coder

fine. got a load of cash instead of gifts for some reason. so i've already started ebaying.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

good, i got 6 pc games (some which i wanted that are HARD to find new (Grandia 2, Judge Dredd: Dredd vs. Death)

and 5 psp games, unfortunatly all require 2.00 (literal require, no wab trick works)

I bought my daughter a laptop for Xmas, I also made a lame excuse about 'it taking some time to set up' so I got to play with it for a while, this year must be the busiest holiday season ever for me but it's been fun too, another week off work so there is a silver lining after all.

I got a Mario kart DS(the red one), Animal crossing wild world, an Xbox 360, Perfect dark zero, Windows MCE 2005, and a 19" Samsung lcd.

I have to admit that the DS was the only gift I recieved from someone else. I bought the rest for myself like a greedy prick.

Awsome Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Onetonbullet
    I got a Mario kart DS(the red one), Animal crossing wild world, an Xbox 360, Perfect dark zero, Windows MCE 2005, and a 19" Samsung lcd.

I have to admit that the DS was the only gift I recieved from someone else. I bought the rest for myself like a greedy prick.

Awsome Christmas!
    ds was the only friend recieved one?
    wow, he nice

Quote Originally Posted by DCDayDreamer
    I bought my daughter a laptop for Xmas, I also made a lame excuse about 'it taking some time to set up' so I got to play with it for a while, this year must be the busiest holiday season ever for me but it's been fun too, another week off work so there is a silver lining after all.
    that was a great excuse

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I got Ipod Nano 4GB, Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories, Family Guy Volume 3, Family Guy: Stewie Griffin The Untold Story and some clothes. Overall I did pretty well.

Acorn Electron User

Mario Kart DS was a particular joy for me (not counting all the food and booze). Remided me how fun that gaming can be, apart from online people dropping off midway through games. I also got the DVD set of Dungeons & Dragons which has taken me back to my childhood.

Thread Information