Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolfenstein 3D V5.2 Requests & Features

I like the idea above, definitely add that if you can.
    Maybe pixel blurring as well? kinda like how the graphics show in the above pic... just an idea.

Plus i think you should work on a port of a different game as well, because you seem to be doing very good with porting

*cough* Kens Labyrinth *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    I like the idea above, definitely add that if you can.
    Maybe pixel blurring as well? kinda like how the graphics show in the above pic... just an idea.

Plus i think you should work on a port of a different game as well, because you seem to be doing very good with porting

*cough* Kens Labyrinth *cough*
    Have a link for the game & source?

I was thinking of a Shadow Warrior port ....
    My Business (Games, Apps & More):

Gremlin Interactive

DCEmu Newbie

Wow Zack, did You say Shadow Warrior ? :thumbup:

That would be great ! I think many people would like it !

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post

Hmm, you do have a good point there, shadow warrior has yet to see the light of day on the psp. I do agree that one would be excellent to play. Do it! haha.

But ill include the source to this game anyways as its about the same age as wolfenstein, you dont need to do it but if you want to look at the source anyways, its on this site

http://www.advsys.net/ken/klab.htm

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    But ill include the source to this game anyways as its about the same age as wolfenstein, you dont need to do it but if you want to look at the source anyways, its on this site

http://www.advsys.net/ken/klab.htm
    Haha the "monsters" look hilarious

I will take a look No promises though
    My Business (Games, Apps & More):

Gremlin Interactive

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Fredd543 View Post
    Wow Zack, did You say Shadow Warrior ? :thumbup:

That would be great ! I think many people would like it !
    I told you Zack that people wanted to see a Shadow Warrior port ! You would be the first to do it!

Anyway, I finally got time to jump on these forums but only have a little bit of time. I'm currently in Colorado and will be in New Mexico by tonight (Tomorrow I'll finally be in Texas), So the move is going smoothly Zack ! I tested out your 5.1 this morning and love the new Gameloader and I did notice that you slowed down the music in the game in order to appease the masses, great Job ! I do agree with the people from the last page that maybe a death screen is needed, I'm sure it's not too hard to implement. Let me holla at someone for a minute.

@Wolfpack: Pixel blurring (aka GPU acceleration) is nice (Like in PSP Quake) but Chilly Willy, Zack, and myself believe in keeping the game authentic to the original. Rise of the Triad, Doom, Heretic, Hexen, Hexen II have not been pixel blurred because the authors believed in keeping it as original as possible. I'm not saying Zack won't do it but me and him discussed that he want's to keep the graphics the way they were back in the day.

Now Zack, I have to cut this short but keep up the good work in grabbing ideas from the community and implementing them. Keep your thoughts on your side projects as well, especially since people are interested in Shadow Warrior. I'll try to get on again to talk but no promises, later dude :thumbup: !

P.S. Saturday I should be in my New apartment but sadly, I won't have internet until a week or two after , sorry. Let's hope sooner but I won't hold my breath...
    Last edited by da1writer; October 9th, 2008 at 16:08.

DCEmu Newbie

You've got my vote for SHADOW WARRIOR, if u do port this nxt u wud indeed become a true legend , thank you very much .

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post

The only problem is the source. I would love to have a meltyblood act cadenza port, or actress again once it gets released for something besides the arcade.. Though.. I think the mbac source is lying around somewhere.

What ever happened with this project? Was always looking forward to the updates!

DCEmu Rookie

Shadow Warrior would be great, one more vote !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information