My friends at Lik Sang have sent me another Audio adapter for the PSP to review in my own special way, now remember i am like any other member of the public, im no expert, i dont give technical details but i give an honest verdict, anyway heres the info about the 2.1 subwoofer system for the PSP:

The 2.1 Subwoofer Speaker System features a tiltable stand for the PSP, a charging function, dual headphone sockets and subwoofer. The system can be powered either directly by the PSP or using a PSP power supply, which will also charge the PSP while playing your music, videos or games. Also included is a wireless remote control.

Heres an excerpt from the review:

The Adapter like the other adapters that are released can be also used to charge the PSP, but a word of caution this adapter wont work if you have the 4GB Hard Drive attached or bigger than the normal (meaning sticking out the back) batteries.

The unit itself is very light and to be honest you get what you pay for, it isnt the Build quality of the Playgear Amp but its sturdy non the less, the Speakers can be adjusted up and down to your hearts content, the unit also has 2 headphone adapters although why you would use them is beyond me.

Read the full review here --> http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/21subwoo...m-review.shtml

Thanks to Lik Sang for the review sample.

Later tonight ill do a comparison of all 3 audio adapters released for the PSP.