Thread: Contest : 4 Pack of PSP Movies!

Blog Entries

Default Contest : 4 Pack of PSP Movies!

Did i ever say i love free stuff, well heres a competition to enter

Source - MoviesOnline

Do you own a PSP yet? Well if not we just got a great reason for you to get one. Our latest super-fantastic contest you can win 4 great new movie titles for the PSP! We have 8 PSP's in total, that we will be giving away in 2 great prize packs. Yes I know dont you just hate it? To enter is simple, email us your name and address and your entered. Check back to see if you win and more importantly to enter all the otehr super-alicious contests we run!

MADE: Jon Favreau and Vince Vaughan return as a hilarious odd couple of the underworld with Made, playing (respectively) Bobby and Ricky, long-time pals in Los Angeles. Failing as amateur boxers, they're recruited by their mob-connected boss (Peter Falk) to make what should be an easy delivery to an East Coast kingpin named Ruiz (Sean "P. Diddy" Combs). By the time they reach New York, Bobby's no-nonsense approach has been bulldozed by Ricky's hopelessly false bravado, which he's blithely absorbed from too many mobster movies. While Ricky invites disaster with reckless ambition, Bobby just wants a happier, legitimate future for his stripper girlfriend (Famke Janssen) and her neglected young daughter.

THE DOORS: Director Oliver Stone's homage to 60's rock group The Doors also doubles as a biography of the group's late singer, the "Electric Poet" Jim Morrison. The movie follows Morrison from his days as a film student in Los Angeles to his death in Paris in 1971, at the age of 27. The movies features a tour-de-force performance by Val Kilmer, who not only looks like Jim Morrison's long-lost twin brother, but also sounds so much like him that he did much of his own singing, performances by Meg Ryan, Kathleen Quinlan, and Kyle MacLachlan are similarly impressive.

GODSEND: After their young son, Adam (Cameron Bright), is killed in an accident, a couple (Greg Kinnear, Rebecca Romijn) approach an expert (Robert De Niro) in stem cell research about bringing him back to life through an experimental and illegal cloning and regeneration process. When Adam comes back to them, however, he's…different...

Saturday Night Live: Best of Will Ferrell Vol. 2

Get entering, let me know if you do and especially if anyone here wins

Quick; delete this thread so no one else finds out!

Just kidding (although I wouldn't mind it if you did)!

How can this company afford to give these UMDs? There isn't even any advertising, purchases, or entry fees involved.
    You don't need to know my mental status. You probably don't want to, either.

September 5th, 2005:
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R
    There wont be a N64 emu on the PSP. Not one that is playable anyways.
    Need LocationFree help? Send me a PM!

Thread Information