Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: from chunky to cool

Default Re: from chunky to cool

[quote author=Hola link=board=NDS;num=1092553512;start=0#9 date=08/16/04 at 15:28:29]The whole reason I didnt wanna buy DS was it ugly ass design and its low power. Now I just dont wanna buy it because of its extremly high price for extremly low performance when compared to PSP.[/quote]

from what i have read the functionalaty more than makes up for its "lack of power". how powerfull does a system have to be to have good software?

as for the high price tag... it appears to have some of the functionalaty of a pocket pc. I dont know if it plays wimpy low quality compressed mp3 music like psp, but frankly i dont care. nintendo always comes through and i am sure that the ds will have features that psp owners will miss out on.

and lastly, you mentioned its "ugly ass design". what about the psp's wimpy ass design... that thing looks like it would fall to peices in my hands.

DCEmu Regular

I admite PSP doesnt look as nice as the new design of the DS but psp has more feature and better than ps2 quality graphics and thats all the matters to me. Plus its UDF media videos mean I can watch movies on the go at a low price legally. And sony has talk of adding UDF media video support for all there newer dvd players.
    It also plays high rate mp3's at 382kbps. The screen is also much larger and the button lay out is nice. It support smart media which mean there will be HB on it in no time. And is extremly easy to program for so. PSP is design for devolopers to love it and they do. More devolopers like PSP at the moment. Grants its only by 10%. PSP 55% and DS 45%

the psp is going to be hella expensive, like $300 usd
    i will get a ds when it comes out this fall fo sho ;D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information