Thread: Popsloader plugin doesn't work with 5.00 custome firmware?

Default Popsloader plugin doesn't work with 5.00 custome firmware?

Well I updated my psp to custom firware 5.00 today only to find the plugin for pops that allows you to run older versions of pops no longer is working.
    Any ideas how I can fix this or is there a patch or will I have to wite for a new popsloader plugin to be release? any help is welcome. I can still play ps1 games using th pops from 5.00 and but it won't allow me to use older versions once I select them?

DCEmu Newbie

Dark Alex is currently updating the popsloader so that will work with 5.00 M33. He said on his forum that it will take a little bit of time because he needs to rip the pops from previous firmwares and because firmware 5.00's pops is different than previous versions (Some of the modules were removed). He will release a new version with more firmware selections shortly just be patient. Check out Darks website (http://www.dark-alex.org) for updates on his firmwares, patches and updates!

Good to hear that mate. I will be patient. Thank god there's a psp god like Dark alex lol

DCEmu Newbie

Default popsloader

It didn't worked for me but I held R when i started the game and selected the bottom one (From flash) and all of my games work fine.

Thread Information