Thread: Guess What Sony Says Next Year Is? The Year Of The PSP

Blog Entries

psp Guess What Sony Says Next Year Is? The Year Of The PSP

Forget for a moment that we called 2007 "The Year of the PSP." Somebody, somewhere *must* have called 2008 "The Year of the PSP" as well. Sony is now claiming that next year, 2009, will be "The Year of the PSP." The new PSP-3000 has been released, and the company is bullish on upcoming titles. Says PlayStation Canada mouthpiece Matt Levitan, "I also think 2009 is going to be the year of the PSP. We have Resistance: Retribution coming in February but I've seen a lot of the stuff in development and it is not a mistake by any means to a buy a PSP now." That's right, if you missed picking up a PSP during its last "Year Of The PSP," make sure you get one during the next "Year of the PSP" or maybe even in "The Year of the PSP" after that.

http://kotaku.com/5068091/guess-what...ear-of-the-psp

I really do think that 2009 is going to be the year of the PSP.
    This year, there will be a lot of great games comming out. Most of them will be using 333 and have amazing graphics.
    The graphics in all the recently released game and games to be released soon are so much better than the graphics in old games they're not even comparable.

I really can't wait for most of these games and I'll definitely be trippling my PSP game collection this year.

I've been saying that long ago, 2009 will definitely be the year of the psp, there are a lot of good games coming up.

2008 was the worst year for the psp, I even got a 360 so I could play something

gosh i hope so, it would be nice to play a commercial game that wasn't sub-par to good homebrew

DCEmu Old Pro

More games is always good, even though I'm still got quite a list of 2008 games to buy still.

2009 IS the year of the PSP. Resistance, kindom hearts, dissida, ff agito, PE3, patapon 2, LocoRoco 2, Star Ocean, TOTW 2, phantasy star, Mana Khemia, ect.

I'm really looking forward to the games coming out for the PSP in '09. Still anticipating PE3.

Thread Information