Thread: Doom-PSP 6. Install-Guide

Default Doom-PSP 6. Install-Guide

I downloaded the Doom-PSP 6 but in the .rar file it`s no install-guide. And as you all know, a n00b is totally finished when it`s not a singel little hint about where you schould extract the files. I Opend the .rar-file and this folder came up:
    src
    FW15
    FM10
    readme.txt
    orig-readme.txt
    Changelog.txt

Non of the including readme had an install-guide, just a warning about bricking your PSP, therefore i seek help so i dont screw my little toy up. I have FirmWare 1.5 and tried to copy FW15 to my X:\PSP\GAMES folder, then the Doom-PSP icon showed up on my PSP, but i got an error when i tried to launch it. So culd anyone give me a little guide, thanks for taking your time to read this $#@!

yeah copy fm10 also

DCEmu Newbie

i have the same problem like him but my psp is v2.60 .... does these all mods in thsi forum have a version limit?? I've heard that after v1.0 in PSP, they have blocked all cracks and firmware stuff..

What to do?

PSP v1.0 = All Homebrew..
    PSP v1.5 = All Homebrew..
    PSP v1.51, 1.52 = No Hombrew.. Need To Upgrade To v2.0 Which You Can Downgrade To 1.5..
    PSP v2.0 = 85% Of Homebrew Using Loader.. Also Which You Can Downgrade To 1.5..
    PSP v2.1, 2.5 and 2.6 = 3 or 4 Homebrew Games At The Moment And NOOOO.. Doom Is Not One Of Them...!

Guys.. Search Is Your Friend!

DCEmu Newbie

yeh im also scared about bricking my psp...but also yeh i cant install doom i extracted it to E:>PSP>GAME and loaded CHOICE up i then clicked DOOM and a black screen comes up with all text on it...

DCEmu Newbie

Default Cant get Doom to work on my psp!!

okay, my psp is running 1.5 update and i've downloaded Doom. I can enter the game but i have NO WAD FILES!...please, what are wad files and where do i get them?

there is no risk of bricking your psp that only happens when trying to downgrade, the worst that might happen is that you might need to reset your psp (hold the power switch in the on position for 10 to 15 seconds).

lets see i cant seem seem to find Doom-PSP 6 on the net only 0.05

Thread Information