Thread: Newbie questions RE TTDS

DCEmu Newbie

Default Newbie questions RE TTDS

Hi there, i recently bought a DS Lite and a TTDS flashcart to run games on it. I have managed to successfully get several games working, however some roms give me a "ROM loading error" when trying to start the game.

Is this because there is something wrong with the roms, or because the TTDS cannot run all the games i have downloaded?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

first you may check the up to date dstt firmware to make sure it's not the physical problem of your dstt..and then..check your roms resource...lol

1. Check your DSTT software and re-download it from the official website.

2. If that doesn't work, try the Support/Downloads page on www.BritDS.com which should have a stable version of the DSTT software for download.

In the future though, if it turns out your card is faulty, you really should buy it from somewhere that tests the cards before they send it, and have some sort of warranty / customer service policy.

DCEmu Newbie

The official DSTT software can be found at here, http://www.ndstt.com/en/download.html, the latest version is v1.16.

Do not download software from some unknown website (such as the store the above mentioned) to prevent getting any virus into your computer.

Thread Information